Bungie what now???

They wont. Their next game will be Hello Kitty Island Adventure 2.

I think Bungie is finally ready to make Chip's Challenge 2... or maybe even a next-gen remake of Ski Free.

Ski Free in HD with the snow monsters blazing plasma rifles. I think it could work.

Hopefully you can chose your character class from "crappy skiers" to "snowboarders" this time. :D

I think we can expect to see another game featuring Master Chief sometime. It may not be Halo, but I'm sure it'll feature Master Chief.
yets hope for the return of the Chief.

I think any other Spartan or Soldier could be as good a character as Chief.

I think any other Spartan or Soldier could be as good a character as Chief.
What about Arbiter? When it comes to my favorite character him and the Chief are neck and neck. I wish he was on one of the artwork controllers.:csad:

What about Arbiter? When it comes to my favorite character him and the Chief are neck and neck. I wish he was on one of the artwork controllers.:csad:
The Arbiter was awful. No one wants to play as an emo alien.

The Arbiter was awful. No one wants to play as an emo alien.
your words hurt!:(

The Arbiter helped me out in alot of fights. I think he is awesome! Were did you get the idea he is a emo? Is it his armor?

Well, he's not really emo... but he's sad that his whole world was turned upside down now that everything he "knew" was a lie.

Well, he's not really emo... but he's sad that his whole world was turned upside down now that everything he "knew" was a lie.
he is just hurt. poor guy, they used him. I think everyone would fell like there world was turned upside down if they found out they had been used.

he is just hurt. poor guy, they used him. I think everyone would fell like there world was turned upside down if they found out they had been used.

yeah, but then there's the fact that he cuts himself, has a live journal account, and listens to Thursday and Thrice...

yeah, but then there's the fact that he cuts himself, has a live journal account, and listens to Thursday and Thrice...
:wow: is that why he has a sword with him half the time!?

I'm I the only person on here that likes Arbiter?

your words hurt!:(

The Arbiter helped me out in alot of fights

LMAO

:dry:

Seriously...all the Arbiter ever did when I played was stare at walls, stand behind ****, get shot in the face 50 times and not bother to react, and get into hilarious brawls with every creature in the Halo universe while making Schwarzenegger yells.

LMAO

Seriously...all the Arbiter ever did when I played was stare at walls, stand behind ****, get shot in the face 50 times and not bother to react, and get into hilarious brawls with every creature in the Halo universe while making Schwarzenegger yells.
well I found him to be very helpful. Sure he won't walk unless you go before him but other characters do to. He will shoot and can make a few kills, Unless I have already killed everyone.:woot: He does not all the time just stand there and get shot, He will find cover. Last I think his yells are cool, alittle funny but very awesome.

I dont HATE the arbiter, I just wish they replaced his levels in Halo 2 with levels that you get to be the Chief in and didnt suck...I think that's why alot of people hate him...

I dont HATE the arbiter, I just wish they replaced his levels in Halo 2 with levels that you get to be the Chief in and didnt suck...I think that's why alot of people hate him...
Wait! On some levels you get to play as Arbiter! Now I know I want Halo 2.

:wow: is that why he has a sword with him half the time!?

I'm I the only person on here that likes Arbiter?

No you're not. I LOVED the Arbiter's story in Halo 2 and think he was a great addition to the Halo mythos. :up:

LMAO

I don't know what game you people were playing but the Arbiter helped me out plenty during my first playthrough of the campaign on Heroic, which was quite surprising considering I had already heard lots of complaints about his A.I beforehand. Most notably, I loved whenever he went berserk with his Plasma Sword against the hunters and entire packs of Flood. Both of them were a real pain in the ass on Heroic.

LMAO

Okay I'm sold. The Arbiter is the best character ever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"