Calling All Super-Writers!

The Singularity

Avenger
Reaction score
I'm thinking of doing a series of Superman animated short films. Think Clone Wars but with Superman. What I'd like is about 12, 1-3minute episodes written by various people (AKA YOU!)... no dialogue. The idea is for each episode to be no longer than 5 minutes and have no or very little dialogue. I have a treatment for the first 8 episodes. The plan is to have the episodes written then have the animation done by a few other people to air on bluetights.net every month. Anyone interested post here.

Sure. PM me the treatment and I'll see what I can do. Sounds like a good idea.

I'd like to give it a shot too. PM me your treatment as well.

Yeah, PM me. I'm good at writing... especially at writing super-stories...

I would be VERY interested in writing a short....I would be honored to have it animated....:supes:

Interested...BUT I've been told that dialogue is my specialty, so I don't know how I'd be able to contribute at this point.

Of course I'd be interested, but I've been involved in something like this before, and the animation proved very difficult. Do you have the capabilities to do it justice?

The Guard said:
Of course I'd be interested, but I've been involved in something like this before, and the animation proved very difficult. Do you have the capabilities to do it justice?

Justin over at Bluetights offered a while back to do the animation and someone else offered to do storyboards for it. Hopefully, because the scripts are short the animation shouldn't be that much of a strain to do. And should be quite quick. But at this point I'd like to get the writing done first. Then I'd start to seriously think about animation.

Hell ya I'm interested Pm me some of your juice baby!!!

Episode 1: A Day in the life... by Roughneck
Episode 2: On Earth As It Is In Heaven...
Episode 3: The Sins of the Father...
Episode 4: The Arc...
Episode 5: Backwards...
Episode 6: Domino Effect...
Episode 7: Vanguard...
Episode 8: Decoy...
Episode 9: Kingdom's Coming...
Episode 10: In a Heartbeat...
Episode 11: Sacrifice...
Episode 12: Zero Hour...

I'll also write one, send me a PM with what every episode you want to do and perhapes a breif description? Unless you want us to start from scratch just based on the title, which would be cool too...

Awww I havent even sent you my draft yet and you already put my name up. I feel so special. I will Pm it to you withing a couple of hors and I think you will enjoy it cause it rocks.

I'm in Sing. Just tell me what you want me to do.

Episode 2: On Earth As It Is In Heaven... by Roughneck
Episode 3: The Sins of the Father...
Episode 5: Backwards... by Boba_Fett_123
Episode 6: Domino Effect... by krisboyuk
Episode 7: Vanguard...
Episode 8: Decoy... by The Reaper

oops. I see that Eppisode 6 is reserved for Krisboyuk, sorry, I wrote on today.

Sing, you didn't ask me ... I'm shocked!

Sign me up - send me some info and I'll se what I can do, but I look forward to it.

sign me up 2....i wrote a kickass Nightwing script that we are filming at the end of this month

Episode 2: On Earth As It Is In Heaven... by Roughneck
Episode 3: The Sins of the Father... by Iphus
Episode 5: Backwards... by Boba_Fett_123
Episode 6: Domino Effect... by krisboyuk
Episode 7: Vanguard... by The Singularity
Episode 8: Decoy... by The Reaper

Sing, any news from BlueTights on whether or not Justin's going to animate this thing?

krisboyuk said:
Sing, any news from BlueTights on whether or not Justin's going to animate this thing?

Not yet. He's currently on holiday in the UK so its going to be a while. I'm concentrating on getting the scripts together first. Then I'll see how easy the animation thing is going to be. Hopefully, it will be a breeze for someone like Justin to do. The scripts are short and each episode will air every month through BlueTights.

Holiday in the UK? Hope he likes the weather, LOL :). Anyway that sounds uber cool Sing.

I'd help on the animation if I had the time. But I'm already going to be working on a possibly international public service announcement and thats on top of classes

I would have been interested in the first couple stories, I think. Moreso, the second. Not so much the rest. I've always wanted to show a more human Superman, but unless Roughneck would want to share writing duties, I don't see where I fit into the project as it stands right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"