Can King Thor kill the Hulk?

OK lets see here.........Well I don't think you guys are really thinking about this. You're letting the Hulk's tremendous strenght get in the way of rational thought. This may seem over simpilified but here it is. The Hulk is nothing more then a very strong monster. Thor is a very strong and powerful GOD. I don't believe any monster of any kind can really KILL a God. We're talking murder here people. Thor never really uses his full strenght, but he does when he is desperate. Now the Hulk can bleed, if it bleeds you can kill it. The Hulk is not an immortal like a God is. So even if the Hulk can beat Thor in a fight that still does not mean that KING Thor or even normal Thor for that matter couldn't kill him if pushed to the brink. Now how can Thor kill the Hulk? Of course not by a straight up beating. He would have to use a lot of his God power to end the Hulk's life, or he can smash his brains in with his hammer.

Asgardians aren't immortal either. They just have extremely extended lifespans.

but the point is that thor needs his hammer in order to win! without it he would get his ass handed to him! you also say that thor never uses his full strength, only when desparate. well silver surfer never uses his full strength either. and if the silver surfer did, im sure his power could easily surpass Thors. if silver surfer can re-arrange molecules at will and generates enough cosmic energy, the results could be devastating to whatever he unleashes it upon. thor may be a god, but silver surfer has powers of a god too and if he would just let lose and not hold back (which he alway does), im sure the silver surfer could easily beat almost anyone, that includes thor.

I think Thor could kill him if he wanted 2 that is but i am more a fan of the Hulk than Thor i am sayin that he could because Thor is a god (aint he) But he would have a hell of a fight on his hands GO HULK

I think Marvel should do a seperate Hulk vs Thor miniseries. I mean this debate has to end of who could beat who. I still say Thor, Kirby's or Jurgens.

I'd like to see King Thor take on the greatest Hulk ever created...The Maestro. :hulk:

In the story they have to fight in Manhattan and destroy everything, maybe end up in Madison Square Garden during a Knick game, and end up fighting in the subway, and so on. Why do they fight? Well hell I don't know. someone get creative I'm not any good.

Why are they fighting? Maestro, seeing Thor from behind and thinking him a woman, slaps him on the ass which enrages the thunder god who then smacks Maestro with Mjolnir...and it's on. :p

ok you guys i think your missing the point, the question is CAN King Thor kill the Hulk, so that means is it within his ability? Yes it very much is, now whether or not he would be able to do so is another question

YES HE WOULD BE VERY ABLE TO DO SO IF HE REALLY WANTED TOO.

Ok... sooo from all this argument... the best result I can come up with is.

HULK is stronger and faster than THOR and KING THOR.
Without hammer NORMAL THOR would get his butt handed to him BUT with hammer... its a tie.
KING THOR without HAMMER will also get his butt handed to him but will be more challenging.
BUT
With HAMMER... he can defeat HULK... but will be a big challenge.

BUT kill... no... other than ONSLAUGHT... no has ever managed to KILL HULK.
So my conclusion... defeat... yes... most certainly... BUT KILL... sorry... not possible

Anser is pretty simple... just ask yourself... can HULK take NUKE... if he can... then you can;t kill him.

My answer... yes he can... did that even in the movie so that just gives a glimpse of how TOUGH he is in the comicbook.

Yes King Thor can kill the Hulk but will King Thor kill the Hulk? Thor does know inside the Hulk is a innocent man.

No way ho-zay! King Thor could not kill the Hulk. If he was able to then Id eat my hat.

Yeah, wide or not, Hulk has survived worse than Thor in his time. Besides, think of it like this, Juggernaut has given Thor a good trouncing, yet, when Juggernaut took on Hulk, Hulk absaloutley battered him, except for when he was disguised as a forest worker.

Hulk has fought some very powerful dudes, yes I agree that King Thor would prove more than a match for Hulk in a fight, its highly unlikely that Thor could kill the Hulk.

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
Yeah, wide or not, Hulk has survived worse than Thor in his time. Besides, think of it like this, Juggernaut has given Thor a good trouncing, yet, when Juggernaut took on Hulk, Hulk absaloutley battered him, except for when he was disguised as a forest worker.

Hulk has fought some very powerful dudes, yes I agree that King Thor would prove more than a match for Hulk in a fight, its highly unlikely that Thor could kill the Hulk.

King thor CAN kill the Hulk. Odin force godblast (full strength) equals DEATH for the hulk.

Originally posted by guyverjay
King thor CAN kill the Hulk. Odin force godblast (full strength) equals DEATH for the hulk.

just how powerful is Odin force godblast (full strength)? compare it to something real. if its powerful enough to kill the hulk, it looks like Thor takes the easy way out cause Thor could never defeat hulk without his hammer. its the hammer that hurts Hulk, not Thor.

Originally posted by JoeFixit84
just how powerful is Odin force godblast (full strength)? compare it to something real. if its powerful enough to kill the hulk, it looks like Thor takes the easy way out cause Thor could never defeat hulk without his hammer. its the hammer that hurts Hulk, not Thor.

The easy way out:confused:

What are you talking about? Its one of his powers, do you want him not to use it.

Thors normal godblast damaged a celestials armour:o

The easy way out:confused:

What are you talking about? Its one of his powers, do you want him not to use it.

Thors normal godblast damaged a celestials armour:o
is this the only possible way for him to kill hulk? cause with the hammer thor can do it. take his hammer away, and let them go at, the longer thor lasts in a battle with hulk, the sooner he is defeated and even longer could even die. Thor isnt to much to handle without is hammer. when thor fought juggernaut, he teleported im away nermerous times, why? cause he couldnt beat him. it doesnt make sense why hulk would be killed by thor but can defeat juggernaut, when thor couldnt. if hulk can survive a heart of a nuclear explosion, it doesnt mean certain death by that odin blast. but if thor could, i guess it seems fair cause hulk could beat him without hammer, but with hammer its the power that wins, which hulk doesnt have.

is this the only possible way for him to kill hulk? cause with the hammer thor can do it. take his hammer away, and let them go at, the longer thor lasts in a battle with hulk, the sooner he is defeated and even longer could even die. Thor isnt to much to handle without is hammer. when thor fought juggernaut, he teleported im away nermerous times, why? cause he couldnt beat him. it doesnt make sense why hulk would be killed by thor but can defeat juggernaut, when thor couldnt. if hulk can survive a heart of a nuclear explosion, it doesnt mean certain death by that odin blast. but if thor could, i guess it seems fair cause hulk could beat him without hammer, but with hammer its the power that wins, which hulk doesnt have.

King thor doesn't NEED the hammer anymore and yes the odin force godblast would kill the hulk. Do you even know what a celestial is??

King thor doesn't NEED the hammer anymore and yes the odin force godblast would kill the hulk. Do you even know what a celestial is??
explain to me more about king thor, like the differences between him and regular thor. he is obviously new to me.

explain to me more about king thor, like the differences between him and regular thor. he is obviously new to me.

Do a search for King thor on these boards and you'll find ALL the information you'll need:)

OK FIRST OF ALL THE REASON THOR LOST TO JUGGLES IS BECAUSE THOR WAS SICK, ISSUE 420 I BELIEVE. SECOND OF ALL I STARTED THIS POST I HAVE TO END IT. THOR AND HULK FOUGHT A BUNCH OF TIMES, SOMETIMES THOR WON, SOMETIMES HULK WON, SOMETIMES IT WAS A TIE. IT DEPENDS ON THE WRITERS. KING THOR NEVER FOUGHT HULK, BUT IF HE DID IT WOULD ALL DEPEND ON THE WRITER. IS KING THOR CAPABLE OF KILLING THE HULK? IF THAT THING ONSLAUGHT COULD DO IT, THERE IS NO REASON WHY A GOD COULDN'T AS WELL.

THE END.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"