Can King Thor kill the Hulk?

Originally posted by Mr Furious
i think that if thor tried to kill silver surfer, he'd be in for a big surprise. silver surfer would realize how thors powers have increased and im sure silver surfer would not hold back the full extent of his powers.

i think the silver surfer could increase his powers to a greater level than thor could. i honestly dont think thor could kill silver surfer or destroy him. i've read that his body is nearly indestructable, but everyone has there own opinions. but lets say that if silver surfer could be killed by thor i will quote dark_knight_fan; "if he(silver surfer) was killed, Galatctus would no doubt seek vengence for having his most favored creation destroyed since he doesnt take lightly to it". thor better hide cause galactus just might eat/destroy him.

plus with the powers silver surfer has, why couldnt he kill thor?

well i wasnt necissarily talking about King Thor whether or not he has the power to kill someone like SS is still to be seen.But he did scare off Galactus with his Godblast before and damage a Celestial which is pretty hard to do. So he might very well be able to Destroy the SS and fend off Galactus but also as someone else wiser than myself has said the Godblast leaves Thor extremley Drained and he is not that accurate with it lol soooo

Originally posted by dark_knight_fan
well i wasnt necissarily talking about King Thor whether or not he has the power to kill someone like SS is still to be seen.But he did scare off Galactus with his Godblast before and damage a Celestial which is pretty hard to do. So he might very well be able to Destroy the SS and fend off Galactus but also as someone else wiser than myself has said the Godblast leaves Thor extremley Drained and he is not that accurate with it lol soooo

ok, so therefore king thor could possibly have the powers to kill SS, but SS may also have the powers to kill thor too, using his full power! galactus would porbably be fearful of a godblast, but then again he might only be surprised and if it drains thor greatly, then galactus who is obviously more powerful could still destroy thor if he really wanted to. im sure thor could damage galactus but if it takes a god blast to do so, but galactus would easily dispose or at least defeat a drained king thor.

Originally posted by guyverjay
What was I thinking? , I mean NORMAL thors godblast going though a Celestial (in the top 10 most powerful beings in the universe) doesn't prove anything at all. The fact that thor is probably more than 100 times more powerful now then he was then also doesn't prove a thing
Thor Godblasted Juggernaut and pushed him back, there must have been some power behind that yes? But Juggernaut is still alive, he is not invincible but he survived it, so how come by that same logic the Hulk wouldnt, who is as durable as they come? Oh wait...."but Thor didnt hit Juggernaut as hard as he could..." Yeah right well, that must be it.

If this is the case the godblast would just go straight thru Hulk, leave a big hole, which would close up in a matter of moments.

Im not a rabid Hulk fan, I like Thor too, I just think you are over-estimating one and under-estimating the other. Has King Thor killed anybody using his godly powers yet? I mean Hulk is a heavy duty guy, and since his strength knows no limits, his durability which is tied to strength must also know no limits. Which is why I seriouly doubt King Thor is gonna be killing Jade Jaws, besides Hulk moves pretty quick when he wants, hed maybe just dodge the thing, either way Hulk would still be alive.

I accept that King Thor in a fight would most of the time best him, but I seriously doubt hed be able to kill Hulk.

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
Thor Godblasted Juggernaut and pushed him back, there must have been some power behind that yes? But Juggernaut is still alive, he is not invincible but he survived it, so how come by that same logic the Hulk wouldnt, who is as durable as they come? Oh wait...."but Thor didnt hit Juggernaut as hard as he could..." Yeah right well, that must be it.

If this is the case the godblast would just go straight thru Hulk, leave a big hole, which would close up in a matter of moments.

Im not a rabid Hulk fan, I like Thor too, I just think you are over-estimating one and under-estimating the other. Has King Thor killed anybody using his godly powers yet? I mean Hulk is a heavy duty guy, and since his strength knows no limits, his durability which is tied to strength must also know no limits. Which is why I seriouly doubt King Thor is gonna be killing Jade Jaws, besides Hulk moves pretty quick when he wants, hed maybe just dodge the thing, either way Hulk would still be alive.

I accept that King Thor in a fight would most of the time best him, but I seriously doubt hed be able to kill Hulk.

Juggernaut is pretty much PHYSICALLY invulnernable (the only person to physically injure him in anyway was Onslaught) and you can count on one hand how many times juggy has ever been pushed back,( that would be once). Hulk is NOT physically invulnerable (otherwise he wouldn't need a healing factor).

Until Hulk is 100 times more durable than a celestial you're just plain wrong

Juggernaut has a high degree of resistance to physical harm. So ok, but I doubt Im that wrong, I mean, King Thor is just regular Thor+ Odin. Yeah his godblast may tear through the Hulk but he wouldnt be dead as a result. And if the Normal Thor can smash a celestials armour, how comes he never used the godblasts on him before to bring about death?

Oh and Hulk did injure Juggernaut in Hulk 404 he winded him, he seemed hurt to me ;)

While its true in a fight King Thor is going to win, like I say, its highly unlikely that his blasts would kill the Hulk, he heals up to damn quick Thor would have to keep pummeling him untill the Hulk was just a green pile of goo. That aint likely to happen, besides, with Hulk it goes 2 ways.

1. He gets hurt and it stops him....or
2. more commonly, it just pisses him off further making him that much tougher and stronger again.

one godblast may KO Hulk, he wouldnt die I wouldnt of thought, but would Thor be able to kill him while helpless, what about his warrior honour and stuff.

Simply put Hulk aint never gonna die at Thors hand.

Why would Thor want to kil old Juggs anyway? He's not a killer. If he had to kill, then look out.

My turn.......This may sound silly but you leave me no choice. OK Thor hits stupid retarted Hulk with the God Blast, gets on top of Hul and starts to smash his skull and brians with Mjolnir. Hulk is dead, and I smile.

are you sure about that? i mean wolvie's healing factor is awesome, but if he gets MAJOR organs ripped out or loses too much blood he WILL die, i would assume that this would alos be true with the Hulk, plus his strength increses with how pissed he gets ive never heard of him becoming more durable as he gets mad, but ive just never heard of it doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

I know when he and wolvie fought when Todd Mcfarlene was drawing it he kept healing faster when wolvie kept cutting him so maybe it is linked its possible. Also Hulk starting off isnt that durable, i mean yes he is extremley tough but not even close to someone's level like Thanos or SS who are almost IMPOSSIBLE to hurt or permantly injure or injure at all, same goes with a Celestial, so if King Thor could put a hole in a celestial i think he could do some SERIOUS damage to the Hulk[/B[

he moves quick but a bolt of LIGHTning and the Hulk moving out of the way let me think which is faster, Hulk ISNT THAT fast, quick but come on dodging a lightning bolt? not a chance

THis ODIN FORCE... is it as powerful as a NUKE ???
If yes... then forget it... if not... then how much more POWERFUL ???
If twice or three times then forget it.

Like I said before... HULK taken more power weilding force than THOR's ODIN force and survived.

ONSLAUGHT people... no matter what you say I doubt even KING THOR is as powerful as ONSLAUGHT and HULK broke Onlsaught's armour PLUS it took ONSLAUGHT 2 direct hits with full power to kill HULK.

AGAIN... I mention the movie... it was pretty clear he was weaker in the movie than the comics and even THERE he was a GROUND ZERO for a NUKE... a NUKE people... and came out unharmed.
THAT's how tough HULK is.

I don't think ppl here over estimating KING THOR's powers... but more of underestimating HULK's toughness.

no im not underestimating Hulk's toughness he is very tough but i dont think your taking into consideration HOW hard is is to for one damage or injure a Celestial let alone break their armor which im not saying Hulk couldnt do the same (remember though Jean Grey removed Banner form the Hulk's subconcious to do that because banner ofetn held the Hulk back with banner gone hulk was in FULL RAGE as weve never seen him before so he is NEVER that strong) but dishing it out and taking are 2 totally different things. One is not totally dependant on the other, dont believe me take wolverine for exaple.

We all know he can dish it out but in comparison as to how MUCH he can take i dont think there is any question that he can take a great Deal more than he can dish out. Now with the Hulk its a little different sure he probably could get mad enough to become tough enough that he MIGHT be able to survive Thor's Godblast, but he would have to be pretty pissed off and i dont think he gets that mad often or at all.

Now back to the Celestial there are probably only a hand full of beings that could damage or injure a Celestial and i dont think SS could even do so and he is up there in terms of sheer power maybe not top 3 but definatly top 10 if not top 5 most powerful beings overall not counting cosmic. Also if Thor's Godblast can scare off Galactus then i think just maybe it is A LOT more powerful than 1, 2, 3 or even 100 nukes, i mean think about it Galactus doesnt concern himself with the explosion of a planet but yet Thor's Godblast can make him think twice? Just imagine what it would do to the Hulk even if he is really pissed off.

Ok... In understand what you meant
BUT
I was also asking how POWERFUL KING THOR's full blast is. 'Cause like I said... HULK can take a nuke directly like KING THOR.
PLUS... if KING THOR does hit him with full blast... sure it would hurt HULK... I am not saying it won't but it's pretty clear HULK will not be taken out with one superhit. C'mon you have agree on that.
AND if that's true... then think... after that hit... how PISSED OFF will HULK be ???
That;s what I was trying to say that the more pissed off HULK gets the stronget and better he becomes... and KING THOR's full blast will make him QUITE pissed off !!! :D

Originally posted by Bapman
Ok... In understand what you meant
BUT
I was also asking how POWERFUL KING THOR's full blast is. 'Cause like I said... HULK can take a nuke directly like KING THOR.
PLUS... if KING THOR does hit him with full blast... sure it would hurt HULK... I am not saying it won't but it's pretty clear HULK will not be taken out with one superhit. C'mon you have agree on that.
AND if that's true... then think... after that hit... how PISSED OFF will HULK be ???
That;s what I was trying to say that the more pissed off HULK gets the stronget and better he becomes... and KING THOR's full blast will make him QUITE pissed off !!! :D

Noooooo you dont get what im saying, i still dont think YOU understand how HARD it is to hurt/infure a celestial, think SS and how incredibly hard it is to injure him im sure a Celestial is A LOT durable than SS and the Hulk isnt in either of their leagues in terms of Invunerability, not that he isnt extremley tough he is but not even close to those guys leagues. So IMO its pretty safe to say that King Thor's Godblast would destroy the Hulk, oh btw i am pretty sure Thor made Galactus retreat when he was sitll just Thor not king Thor :D ;)

For the love of heaven that celestial argument, is just proving our point about the Hulk, the blast would just tear through him, he then heals up and he is still alive. Hulk has regenerated from a skeleton nearly, so I think he can heal from a hole in him, also, Hulk has the quickest healing factor, not Wolverine.

Silver Surfer is believed to be indestructable, but he can still be knocked out, so there.

Hulk I tell you would survive a godblast from King Thor. Thor couldnt kill the Hulk. Now people question Hulks durability, well, Hulk is a demi-godlike regenerative in terms of durability. Thor is Godlike and then top of the list you got Invulnerable, but, Hulk can augment his durability to at least godlike with sufficient rage, as for Jean Grey, well, during that thing with Onslaught Banner was controlling the Green Hulk, she switched off his control leaving the Green Hulk to control, simply put Hulk can dish it and take it.

Unless Thor can blast Hulk with more power than a nuke then Hulk aint dying. So in order to prove King Thor has more power than a nuke he has to show us, in the comics, and he hasnt yet, so untill this happens, Thor cant kill the Hulk.

For the love of heaven that celestial argument, is just proving our point about the Hulk, the blast would just tear through him, he then heals up and he is still alive. Hulk has regenerated from a skeleton nearly, so I think he can heal from a hole in him, also, Hulk has the quickest healing factor, not Wolverine.

Silver Surfer is believed to be indestructable, but he can still be knocked out, so there.

Hulk I tell you would survive a godblast from King Thor. Thor couldnt kill the Hulk. Now people question Hulks durability, well, Hulk is a demi-godlike regenerative in terms of durability. Thor is Godlike and then top of the list you got Invulnerable, but, Hulk can augment his durability to at least godlike with sufficient rage, as for Jean Grey, well, during that thing with Onslaught Banner was controlling the Green Hulk, she switched off his control leaving the Green Hulk to control, simply put Hulk can dish it and take it.

Unless Thor can blast Hulk with more power than a nuke then Hulk aint dying. So in order to prove King Thor has more power than a nuke he has to show us, in the comics, and he hasnt yet, so untill this happens, Thor cant kill the Hulk.

Your bias shows no bounds

A celestial is over TWO THOUSAND FEET TALL, (they are in the top 10 most powerful beings in the entire universe). The blast radius of NORMAL thors Godblast was miles bigger than the hulk. Odin was one of the most poweful beings in the universe, he PUT DOWN THANOS FOR THE COUNT WITH ONE NORMAL BLAST. Thor now has Odins power on top of his own. ONE ODINFORCE full powered Godblast would KILL the HULK. It would atomise him not cause a hole , there would be NOTHING left.

Actually it is/was dedpool with the fastest healing factor

and? ive already said this, even if he is unconcious he is still pretty much damn invunerable so it doesnt matter if he is awake or not lol

king thor definitely has some extremely intense powers but even though thor drove away galactus away, i really dont think thor could destroy galactus. if it drains alot of energy out of him when using a godblast, then galactus would have no problem finishing thor off. that is obvious. but it also depends on how much of king thors power galactus can take. how does galactus stand up against one celestial?

i dont think thor would even waste a godblast on galactus unless he really had too, because thor would endanger himself by using one. if galactus was only injured then thor is in trouble. a godblast could knockout SS but it would never destroy his body. besides, couldnt the SS's awareness warn him of such a blast coming? king thor could knock him out, but destroy his body is another story. SS will come back and if he would absorb massive amounts of cosmic energy, which he can, then thor has a match, one he could lose. especially if SS wanted to use his powers to transform thors own molecules into something else, but that wouldnt be easy. yet of course it all depends on the writer if such a match were to ever exsist.

As one of the leading DP fans I have to say, your wrong. Hulk's healing factor IS quicker than DP's. He has had his arm, hand, and finger cut off and it didn't grow back instantly. I have many Hulk comics in which he is burt to the bone, or has a giant hole in him and it heals instantly. I have this one issue that he gets a giant junk blasted out of him and he puts his hand over it to keep his guts inside. And it heals right over his hand. Hulk does have the best healing factor in the marvel universe.

Oh yeah, and Onslaught didn't kill the Hulk. He serperated Bruce and the Hulk. But he didn't kill him.

And as far as this whole King Thor thing. All I know is whenever they fought before, Hulk always handed Thor his divine @$$.

Originally posted by guyverjay
A celestial is over TWO THOUSAND FEET TALL, (they are in the top 10 most powerful beings in the entire universe). The blast radius of NORMAL thors Godblast was miles bigger than the hulk. Odin was one of the most poweful beings in the universe, he PUT DOWN THANOS FOR THE COUNT WITH ONE NORMAL BLAST. Thor now has Odins power on top of his own. ONE ODINFORCE full powered Godblast would KILL the HULK. It would atomise him not cause a hole , there would be NOTHING left
Says you, I doubt it would atomise him.

Oh and Im not biased, I just dont think Thors godblast would kill him. Simple as that.

Oh and Im not biased, I just dont think Thors godblast would kill him. Simple as that.

I think you are:)

You seem to think the HULk is multiple times more durable than a top 10 cosmic being. Smells like bias to me

Originally posted by DACMAN
As one of the leading DP fans I have to say, your wrong. Hulk's healing factor IS quicker than DP's. He has had his arm, hand, and finger cut off and it didn't grow back instantly. I have many Hulk comics in which he is burt to the bone, or has a giant hole in him and it heals instantly. I have this one issue that he gets a giant junk blasted out of him and he puts his hand over it to keep his guts inside. And it heals right over his hand. Hulk does have the best healing factor in the marvel universe.

Oh yeah, and Onslaught didn't kill the Hulk. He serperated Bruce and the Hulk. But he didn't kill him.

And as far as this whole King Thor thing. All I know is whenever they fought before, Hulk always handed Thor his divine @$$.

i would have thought that DP had a more accelerated one, but guess not and what about Sabertooth after he got it amped up in the Weapon X series? You know after he got burned to a crisp then pretty much ALL of his organs arteries veins and skin grew back in a few seconds, that has to be at least equal to the hulks right?:confused:

I think not ;)

Well Ok then, how about this, King Thor could maybe Kill the Hulk but we all know he wont, hows that then? :D

BTW Hulk has the top healing factor dark_knight_fan, and the top strength, all in all he is a top man/thing.

Yes I do like Hulk but I like Thor a lot too, I buy his damn comic and love it! Thor=Top man

Originally posted by DACMAN
All I know is whenever they fought before, Hulk always handed Thor his divine @$$.

That wasn't King Thor. It would be like you getting your ass kicked by a bully or a bully trying to kick your mega super-powered ass.

Yes... BUT we are talking KILLING HULK here... let's KING THOR's ODIN blast can skin him to his skeletons....
He'd still HEAL BACK !!!
And we all know it would more difficult to incinerate someones inner flesh through the skin with one blast.
PLUS... add HULK... you get HULK being completely wipedout with some broken skeleton parts... and healing back in few seconds.

Hope I am right... 'cause I don't know this much about THOR or HULK... I am just trying to put what you guys said in order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"