The Dark Knight Can somebody explain some plot points and situations of The Dark Knight ?

JonathanKent

Civilian
Reaction score
I rewatched TDK and I have some questions

1) How did The Joker know about the party or enter in the Wayne building? About Harvey

I noticed that Wurtz was here, he might knew who Harvey was considering Gordon told Ramirez to inform him?

The only thing is that Gordon says "Ask Wurtz to find and get Dent" and that's what made me ask this question. He probably didn’t know where Harvey was?

2) When and why did the Mob hire Joker? Wasn’t one of them arrested?

Chechen said that and might have already have a path with him? Because we see them getting arrested and then the card is already put to threaten judges.

Or might they have a phone call or get out the prison without the jury and process?

3) It is logical what Harvey finds people in his killing spree? Or movie logic?

It is plausible that Harvey goes and finds them in random places?

4) the Joker put the card to threaten surrillo?

people with access right?

5) Harvey gets out the locked room and probably Batman or someone tells him about what happened. So we have "Richard dent and Patrick Harvey" wouldn’t their killing made the TV or linked as a threat to Harvey? Considering he said it on radio?

The police seemed to have security mostly because they informed about the threat on the mayor. How does this works? Especially since Harvey recognizes the name tag as a threat to Rachel.

Bonus: Wurtz is considered the one who took Harvey, and he had a day not doing anything, so they might have searched for him? And since there was chaos due to the threat Joker made, it is reasonable that he was just found dead so they didn’t search for him again?

I don’t think these are plot holes but I would like to get a good understandment of these off screen moments.

1. It was a party being held at Bruce Wayne's penthouse to garner support for Dent. It was hardly likely to be a secret.

2. "We put word out that we'll hire the clown. He was right we have to fix real problem; Batman" - Chechen. After Batman nabbed Lau from Hong Kong like Joker predicted he would.

3. He found two corrupt Cops and Maroni. They are not exactly hard to find. None of them were in hiding.

4. Most likely. He put Joker cards on all on his victims.

5. I'm not sure I understand your question. It was always public knowledge Joker was after Dent ever since he crashed Bruce's penthouse party looking for him. The mob also made public attempts on his life like in the courtroom.

1. It was a party being held at Bruce Wayne's penthouse to garner support for Dent. It was hardly likely to be a secret.

2. "We put word out that we'll hire the clown. He was right we have to fix real problem; Batman" - Chechen. After Batman nabbed Lau from Hong Kong like Joker predicted he would.

3. He found two corrupt Cops and Maroni. They are not exactly hard to find. None of them were in hiding.

4. Most likely. He put Joker cards on all on his victims.

5. I'm not sure I understand your question. It was always public knowledge Joker was after Dent ever since he crashed Bruce's penthouse party looking for him. The mob also made public attempts on his life like in the courtroom.

1. My question regards Gordon asking Ramirez to find Dent, by doing that he informed Wurtz so that could connect the dots about why Wurtz was in the pentahouse. The only thing that I do not understand is how Joker managed to be here and not Gordon, like he didn't know?

2. Did they do that before or after going to jury? I don't think any of them (Maroni, Chechen and their henchmen) spent time in jail but I don't understand the timing for that.

3. Fair enough

4. Fair enough

5. So it was already known or there was a need to say it? I don't think this is a plot hole or a flaw but the thing that bothers me is that they give the info regarding the mayor to set up security (and avoiding a bomb) in this way but the killing of these two people went secondary.

My bonus question was that Dent took off Wurtz and basically cleaned the police from a suspect or corrupt cop on the mob payroll. I figured it out already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"