Cancelled shows of Tomorrow: The War on Chuck Lorre - Part 9

Her latest explanation is it means some passion project of hers is now out of the picture so she was upset with that. It's a somewhat reasonable explanation to a point. She still went too far in complaining she has a steady, well paying job for at least another year though.

Just don't do it online. I say that for most jobs. It's just unprofessional and childish

I wonder what the passion project is though and why the renewal of Boat means she can't do it. Would the producers not give her anytime off or something else

A lot of people are saying it's biting the hand because no one would even know who she was if not for the show.

She really should not have to "explain" this as though she committed some grievous moral affront.

I hope someone picks it up but just like it's cancellation, I am not optimistic.

yeah i figured people were getting done with it as well as the outside drama.

For those fans of the spooky, Ghost Hunters is also being revived on A&E, with both Jay and Grant. Comes back mid August. :D

I keep forgetting Pop is a network outside of reality show and soap opera reruns.

Before this afternoon I had never heard of the Pop network.

So I have heard of it, just under different prior names (Prevue, TV Guide Channel). Never watched it though.

Has anyone ever watched the series "FBI" by Dick Wolfe?

Is it like CSI at all? It kind of sounds like the same sort of premise except with a different agency. Or is it more like Law and Order?

I'm trying to find a series to watch over the summer. I just finished watching LA's Finest.

Has anyone ever watched the series "FBI" by Dick Wolfe?

Is it like CSI at all? It kind of sounds like the same sort of premise except with a different agency. Or is it more like Law and Order?

I'm trying to find a series to watch over the summer. I just finished watching LA's Finest.

I've seen it. It's nothing like CSI. It's more of a standard procedural.

I've seen it. It's nothing like CSI. It's more of a standard procedural.

Anything you'd compare it to? The Blacklist? Blindspot? Numb3rs? Those are/were all FBI shows. And does it have action?

Anything you'd compare it to? The Blacklist? Blindspot? Numb3rs? Those are/were all FBI shows. And does it have action?

It's nothing like the Blacklist or Blindspot but it has some action. All of the main characters are all FBI, so that makes it different than the other FBI shows, who use an outsider to help them out. This show has no outsiders helping them. It's more like Blue Bloods except without the lawyer stuff and the family stuff and a little more action than Blue Bloods.

The premise (from Wikipedia):

The series centers on inner workings of the New York office of the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). This elite unit brings to bear all their talents, intellect, and technical expertise on major cases in order to keep New York and the country safe. Born into a multi-generational law enforcement family, Special Agent Maggie Bell commits deeply to the people she works with as well as those she protects. Her partner is Special Agent Omar Adom "O. A." Zidan, a West Point graduate via Bushwick who spent two years undercover for the DEA before being cherry-picked by the FBI. Overseeing them is Special Agent in Charge, Dana Mosier, who operates under intense pressure 24/7/365 and has undeniable command authority. The team also includes Assistant Special Agent in Charge Jubal Valentine, the nerve center of the office whose ability to easily relate to and engage with both superiors and subordinates makes him a master motivator. Kristen Chazal is the team's most valued resource, a brilliant analyst recruited straight out of university who can piece together the big picture faster than anyone. These first-class agents tenaciously investigate cases of tremendous magnitude, including terrorism, organized crime, and counterintelligence.[7]

A few names in the cast you might know: Missy Peregrym (Rookie Blue), Jeremy Sisto (Law and Order) and Sela Ward (CSI New York).

It's a good show. As I said, the fact that the show doesn't use an outsider makes it stand out compared to other FBI shows. Three of the characters have significant back stories.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"