Cap vs Wolvie

well hasnt wolverine tried to kill alot of his friends/team mates in a fit of anger but had to be lightning shocked or something. it depends, if he gets brainwashed for about the 10th time i wouldnt put him past him. seeing as how they make him defeat more or less everyone when he turns bad. always found that intruiging, like in enemy of the state

Mr.Valentine said:
well not forever, because captain america can die if he gets stabbed, whereas wolverine cant die if captain america....shield slashes him or something. But i get the point yeah if no-one takes the upper hand or they are level pegging it would go on for ages..
There are multiple ways for Cap to strangle Wolverine, and one of them can be done via his bare hands (oxygen depriviation).

Mr.Valentine said:
well hasnt wolverine tried to kill alot of his friends/team mates in a fit of anger but had to be lightning shocked or something. it depends, if he gets brainwashed for about the 10th time i wouldnt put him past him. seeing as how they make him defeat more or less everyone when he turns bad. always found that intruiging, like in enemy of the state
But I assume we're not talking mind-control Logan here. The only time Wolverine would move to kill Cap would be in a berserker rage, but Cap could snap him out of it.

yes except him. Just wait, Origins is still going, and civil war, when he decides to decimate everyone INCLUDING cap i will laugh...:( wouldnt put it past bendis though (i hate him, is he writing any of it?)

lol in hinesight that sounds dumb, but i didnt mean it like that really.. it was more like if anyone uses lethal force normally the victim dies. (ie if you shoot someone in the head they die) rather than (if wolverine walks up to captain america and stabs him he dies) :p :( forgive me for my moment of idiocy lol

TheCorpulent1 said:
Yeah, even in you. It's still bright outside, chief. :p
You know the chief killed McMurphy in the end, don't you. ;)

Cap, Logan may have that healing factor, but I can see Steve outfighting him.

Thanks for the interest guys, this polls helps me a LOT to win an argument :D

Harlekin said:
You know the chief killed McMurphy in the end, don't you. ;)
No? I don't even know what you're talking about now. Your craziness seems to be progressing. :(

Alot of people are saying the Wolvie would win due to his killer instinct have to remember that Cap will put someone down permanantly(sp) if he feels they are too much of a threat. Even if Logan went into a berserker rage it tends to make him sloppy and Cap seems to always keep his calm during a fight. He'll remain smart while Logan would just be swipping away and that's all Cap would need to put him down. Mind you guys that during the whole "Enemy of the State" storyline, who was the one who finally beat Wolverine with one blow? That's right goddamn Captain f--king America!

TheCorpulent1 said:
No? I don't even know what you're talking about now. Your craziness seems to be progressing. :(
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I figured at least you would appreciate that obscure book-reference. :(

You know, for all of Wolverine's vast and incredible skills that he supposedly has....

Where are they? I just see him snarl and leap into combat head first, trusting more in claws and hard bones than skill. So where are these superior combat skills that he has?

Yeah, he's portrayed as a very low-skill, high-here-is-my-ass-please-kick-it-because-my-healing-factor-will-take-care-of-it fighter. And for everyone claiming Cap couldn't kill Wolverine: Cap killed Brother Blood by shoving his shield through Blood's neck, decapitating him. Wolverine's vertebrae are coated in adamantium. There are still spaces between each vertebra that Cap could cut through with his shield. Granted, I'm sure at this point Wolverine's healing factor would just regrow a new head from his neck and a new body from his head, so there'd be TWO Wolverines afterwards, but still. :o
Harlekin said:
One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest. I figured at least you would appreciate that obscure book-reference. :(
Oh, I don't read books. I'm not that kind of English major. :o

I mean cripes, Spider-Woman man-handled (or should I say woman-handled) him by sticking his own claws in his throat...

The proper usage is manhandle. Only Superman has to womanhandle people.

Ahh. Okay. I can't keep up with all this political correctness.

When in doubt, just make fun of Republicans. That's always acceptable. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"