The Winter Soldier Captain America 2: News and Speculation - - - - - Part 18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No reason why both scenarios can't happen. Personally I think that
Hill
would work better in that regard since
Cobie Smulders is already primarily a TV show actress.

I said AoU, not AoS. :)

heres the impression im getting so far from reviews etc:

Better than IM? On par
Better than Thor? Yup
Better than TFA? Yup
Better than IM2? Yup
Better than IM3? For those who loved IM3, in the ballpark. Everybody else, yup
Better than Thor2? Yup

Better than TA? Not quite, but close.

Fair?

heres the impression im getting so far from reviews etc:

Better than IM? On par
Better than Thor? Yup
Better than TFA? Yup
Better than IM2? Yup
Better than IM3? For those who loved IM3, in the ballpark. Everybody else, yup
Better than Thor2? Yup

Better than TA? Not quite, but close.

Fair?

For me and everyone I spoke to at the premier last night, it's "Yep" to everything except TA, which got a "maybe."

TA and TWS are two different categories of movie to me, though.

So where does
BW end up with SHIELD gone? She's essentially a free agent assassin at this point but I'd think her allegiances are now just down to the Avengers.

So where does
BW end up with SHIELD gone? She's essentially a free agent assassin at this point but I'd think her allegiances are now just down to the Avengers.

Her comments at the Senate hearing made it sound like she was alluding to the Avengers when she dared them to arrest her. I can't remember specifically where she said she was going, but it's somewhere where she can lay low. Due to events near the end, she might not be seen as a good guy anymore.

My top 5 Marvel Studios after seeing Winter Soldier are:

1. The Avengers
2. Iron Man 3
3. Captain America: The Winter Soldier
4. Iron Man
5. Captain America: The First Avenger

I'd say the top 3 are pretty close, then a slight drop down to 4 and 5. I don't outright dislike any Marvel films as of yet, and Thor 1 and 2 are the best of the rest.

Her comments at the Senate hearing made it sound like she was alluding to the Avengers when she dared them to arrest her. I can't remember specifically where she said she was going, but it's somewhere where she can lay low. Due to events near the end, she might not be seen as a good guy anymore.
Seems like that lines up with what Scarlett has said about where BW is before AoU. She said that stuff from BW and the other Avengers' pasts will come out and people will start questioning if they're good or evil and if they can be trusted.

So, will the World Security Council be around for Age of Ultron?

How does the it set up AoU exactly? Do they mention going to the Avengers or something like that?

Is Alexander Pierce the Red Skull or another character?

Wait, is BW

a bad girl by the end of the movie? Does she do something against Cap?

So, will the World Security Council be around for Age of Ultron?

Tough to say. A couple of them may have survived.

How does the it set up AoU exactly? Do they mention going to the Avengers or something like that?

How does the movie set up AoU? Tons of ways, but you have to look closely.

Is Alexander Pierce the Red Skull or another character?

He's just Pierce.

Wait, is BW

a bad girl by the end of the movie? Does she do something against Cap?

She's Cap's ally throughout, but at one point she does something that will spill secrets about her past, and that's what sends her into hiding at the end.

So what is Bucky's outcome by the end of the film, is an ally or is that still up in the air?

So what is Bucky's outcome by the end of the film, is an ally or is that still up in the air?

Are you suuuuure you want to know?
It's left up in the air as to whether he's an ally, but he ultimately decides not let Cap die in the final fight. In the final credits scene, he sees proof of who he used to be.

So on IMDB, someone says that Falcon unknowingly betrayed Cap by reporting his actions to SHIELD.

This one is false correct?

Are you suuuuure you want to know?
It's left up in the air as to whether he's an ally, but he ultimately decides not let Cap die in the final fight. In the final credits scene, he sees proof of who he used to be.

Did you sign any sort of Non Disclosure agreement?

Nope! I think the embargo on reviews ended yesterday anyway.

Okay. I hear that this guy was mentioned:

Strange.png

Is there any closure between Steve and Peggy? I read that she has dementia in present day and living in a retirement home. Does she remember Steve in her current state?

Yep! Name-dropped by Sitwell when he was talking about threats targeted by the algorithm.

If that's not a direct clue that a movie is coming soon, then I don't know what is. Excited that he's coming on screen.

Is there any closure between Steve and Peggy? I read that she has dementia in present day and living in a retirement home. Does she remember Steve in her current state?

Man, that scene is so sad. She's lucid at first, then has an episode. She remembers him still, but she thinks she's seeing him again for the first time and she gets upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"