Captain America / Avengers Fan Art

RAMORE

~The First Avenger~
Reaction score
Ok I just posted this in another thread and had to share it here:
This is from Deviant art someone called rocketraygud did it:
dvn97d.jpg

Hands down the best/coolest Cap movie concept i've ever seen:up:

Not how I want Cap to look in the first movie but in avengers YES!

I love how it's true to the comics, the goggles built into the mask and the shield 3d shoulder patch:up:

Its a little too TDK. I think it could lose a lot of the muscle definition and be more vague lookin padding especially in the ab and leg area. The eye piece is great. The gloves are great. The chest piece is great. The shoulders could be toned down, probably gotten rid of completely. Like the raised SHIELD logo though. I like the use of the scales

Thread title is misleading. This is fan art, it's not concept art.

Does it look cool? Yes.

Yeah the title should be changed. It kinda tricked me..:(

Terrible design,Hitch's is what they should stick to.

And what the hell are those dots on his leg?

I prefer he not look like he's from the future. It's counter intuitive to the character anyway, since he's a "man out of time" who's appearance should seem somewhat dated.

Yeah the title should be changed. It kinda tricked me..:(

Sorry about the misleading thing. I don't know what the dots are either. I love the scales as well and wish we could incorporate them more. It is heavily influenced by TDK. As I stated this is a good design for Cap once he's thawed out for avengers not in his first flick.

I personally love the design. Except for the shoulders and the belt down.

I love how it's true to the comics, the goggles built into the mask and the shield 3d shoulder patch:up:

I like the outfit but I don't want him to wear a new age looking outfit until the Avengers movie. I would like a dated one for the Cap movie since it is in WW2.

But no disrespect that is awesome artwork, buddy! :up:

awesome a bit too much armor influenced but i definately like it

Ok I just posted this in another thread and had to share it here:

Not how I want Cap to look in the first movie but in avengers YES!

Nice concept though I would change the wings they just look out of place. I would make them more like on a football helmet. But nice job overall!:word:

that's a pretty sweet concept. I'd probably be ok with something like that in Avengers.

I like the outfit but I don't want him to wear a new age looking outfit until the Avengers movie. I would like a dated one for the Cap movie since it is in WW2.

But no disrespect that is awesome artwork, buddy! :up:

No I completely agree go old school for the first film set in WW2 but then something like this would rock:up:

I think it's way too armoured looking. Neat concept, but not very "cap" IMO. I'd prefer something much closer to the comic book.

Great design for a modern day Cap.
On second thought, I take this statement back.

Firstly, I don't want Cap to have direct association with S.H.I.E.L.D. I love how in the current Captain America comics Bucky/Cap has an indirect association with the agency, and is much more a symbol of America rather than one of its government agencies.

Secondly, the posted costume, while VERY cool, doesn't capture the timeless quality that Captain America's costume should. It's very modern.

Here's another fanart from the monthly costume:
Yeah that's Channing Tatum - it's funny cause when I first saw the GI Joe stuff, I thought it was Josh Hartnett. Needless to say I was pleased to be wrong. Anyway, I had time after all tonight, so here is the finished result, sorry for posting it twice, I just thought that last night was it.
cap2sx4.jpg

Some others:
really nice entries this month!

here's my Avengers poster, lead by the man himself...
CapAndFriends.jpg

manip'd.
based pretty much on costumes we've seen.
hope you like it!!

Here's my entry for the contest:

theavengersartworkms6.jpg

All the credits for the amazing pictures of Iron Man and Hulk are respectively going to Archangel Gabriel (deviantart) and Aaron Sims (who worked on The Incredible Hulk).

93bjh9.jpg

Mechanical pencil & Cretacolor monolith on 8X10 vellum paper.

colored on photoshop

-This is an original composition, I used a daredevil image as a reference
for the lighting and as a base. Ive got Matthew Mcconaughey under the
cowl as Cap-

Ok, so I officially hate MadMaximus, lol..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"