First Avenger Captain America: News and Speculation IX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, thanks, RIM!

Anybody here going to the midnight premiere (I know it's probably yes, lol). I wouldn't miss it for the world.

maybe... not sure yet...

My hope is that when Chris Evans shows up at Comic Con, he gives out tickets to a screening.

Oh, and I also hope he brings an Avengers clip with him.
Hey,I can dream cant I ?

And I hope he gives me 20 dollars and a peanut butter milkshake.

I'm cracking up at everyone buying dunkin donuts products because they are such Cap fans.
Come July 22, there is going to be a bloated line of fans outside theaters around the world.:oldrazz:

I love those three chambered cups and can't get enough of them. I keep filling them with the orange drink instead of the red white and blue because at least those are made with real orange juice. Still a lot of sugar but I don't care... it's CAP damnit!

tumblr_lnosulNHo81qjy48jo1_500.jpg

That's great! I love it when they do this. I bet the Avengers sign will be just as cool.

Aww man we never get dunkin donuts or crispee cremes (sp?) over here in the UK, hopefully tho McDonalds will have something...like a Captain America milkshake or McFlurry?...or I'm gonna cry...lol
Yeah, thanks, RIM!

Anybody here going to the midnight premiere (I know it's probably yes, lol). I wouldn't miss it for the world.

Oh hell yes!! I got my mate into Cap by showing her the first trailer (she actually walked in while i was watching it) and I asked her if she'd come to the premiere and she was so ecstatic lol

I havn't convinced her to watch Spidey yet though. One step at a time....:woot: lol

Come on, thread manager, I want you to do it! COME ONE, HIT ME!!! HIT ME!!!!!

[YT]99jB2Pj7Yzo[/YT]

Whoever hits the 1,000 post gets a free.....Cap something or other.

I love the billboard above!

It's getting closer!!!!!

The Cake is a lie!!!!

If Thread Manager doesnt want that cake, I will gladly take it.

You all have performed better than most test subjects in this thread. Soon you will be rewarded with cake. Orange...are you ever jealous of blue being so much better than you at most test chambers?

Just picked up a cool magazine...I'll have photos in a minute! :woot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"