Captain Marvel General Discussion and Speculation - Part 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve and Bucky are shaking. :hehe:
That's what I said! Watch out Steve/Bucky, a new ship is in town :funny:
Seriously, I love what I'm hearing about Carol and Maria, Brie said their relationship is the love story of the movie. Their dynamic with each other and Monica if done well, has the potential to be my favourite part of the movie.

The one and only TW was in the house.

Last edited:
Katheryn Winnick was also there:
katheryn-winnick-attends-marvel-studios-captain-marvel-premiere-on-picture-id1133735478

Pom Klementieff:
actor-pom-klementieff-attends-the-los-angeles-world-premiere-of-picture-id1128720044

Don Cheadle:
don-cheadle-and-bridgid-coulter-attend-the-los-angeles-world-premiere-picture-id1128720038

Last edited:
Does Winnick voice Carol in the cartoons or something? Haven't checked out any of the recent ones, just the earlier stuff from around the first Avengers time.

Does Winnick voice Carol in the cartoons or something? Haven't checked out any of the recent ones, just the earlier stuff from around the first Avengers time.
Don't see that she's done anything Marvel-related on her IMDB page so it's interesting she showed up at all.

Maybe she got casted in the Black Widow movie?!

Winnick was at one time a popular fancast for the role. She also had this to say when IGN asked her about it roughly 4 years ago.

I would love to. Oh wow, there's so many. I'm such a fan of comic books. I grew up reading them. They were my idols. Like, these characters came to life for me! I don't think there's one in particular, either than I would love to play an action hero.

Given her interest in the material, perhaps she's just there to show support for Brie and the film as a whole.

Hm, yeah, interesting she's there if she has no Marvel connection. Would almost say that makes it seem pretty likely she'll show up in one of the upcoming phase four flicks, or a little role in Endgame or something.

Winnick was at one time a popular fancast for the role. She also had this to say when IGN asked her about it roughly 4 years ago.

Given her interest in the material, perhaps she's just there to show support for Brie and the film as a whole.
When you see talented actors who are into the source material, you have to hope they are given a shot one day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"