Captain Marvel / Men In Black Reference

Outback UFO

Civilian
Reaction score
So I just returned from seeing Captain Marvel (CM)in the the theaters... I as many look of the Easter eggs and side references in the movie.

Especially with the MIB reboot coming soon I saw something to see if others saw this also.

To me it seem there is a total scene reference to scenes in first MIB movie in Captain Marvel

1. the Nick Fury and Paul Coulson characters seem to be direct referencing to Agent K and J in both similar looks and personalities in a manner of speaking.

2. This i see as a second reference to MIB in CM is the cat Goose (Chewie in the comics... and is a "goose egg to the views" is very similar to the cat in MIB named Orion. Goose takes in the Tesserack into a space with in a space its inner body as does the cat Orion is carrying a galaxy of the best source of sub-atomic energy in the universe. Plus the Orion nebula is where stars are born (heros from the movies??, just a side thought) The cat Goose in CM has the Tesserack which is to be the ultimate energy source in the Marvel universe.

3. Carol (CM) does an agent J to chase down an alien before she knows only to loose the alien per say and not get the information desired. While Fury and Coulson (well fake Coulson) and drive just like the herky jerky P.O.S. box car from MIB.

Just thought to see if others saw this... Enjoy the thought to a possible cross over reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"