The Goose Discussion Thread

They probably lathered the Captain Marvel one sheet in catnip or tuna juice.

You see him looking off to the side and then rub on the picture so it's obvious he was cued. He is a trained cat afterall.

I'm amazed at how calm and incredibly well behaved he is. My cats would immediately run away after being set on that table.

I only recently learned that Goose is played by four different cats. Makes sense if you think about it.

I only recently learned that Goose is played by four different cats. Makes sense if you think about it.

Yes it does. It's like how when they need to use an infant they cast twins(like Mary Kate and Ashley). If one is having a fit you you can shoot the scene with the other one. With cats I would imagine it's even worse hence the need for 4.

Yes it does. It's like how when they need to use an infant they cast twins(like Mary Kate and Ashley). If one is having a fit you you can shoot the scene with the other one. With cats I would imagine it's even worse hence the need for 4.
Nice. I never even thought of that.

One article said that each cat does one thing. One can be held, one rubs against people and one is the "pretty" cat who does close-ups. And then there's the "jerk" cat, who swats at people or pushes them away. :twisted:

My cat would make the perfect jerk cat. He swats, he nips fingers, he even meows loudly at unwanted guests. I figure he's either destined for show biz or a star turn on My Cat From Hell. :D:

Goose was predictably entertaining but I'm really disappointed
that she wasn't Carol's cat. I assume it's because Larson is alergic to cats? What a shame though.

How long is Goose’s lifespan supposed to be anyway...?

I need to know if she will be in the sequel... :argh:

Also, I wish she was with Carol and not Fury. Is she dead in the present then????

From reading a synopsis of the film, it does appear Goose's whereabouts are unknown. Many on social media are wondering what becomes of Goose between CM and EG.

Also, I wish she was with Carol and not Fury. Is she dead in the present then????
No. I refuse to accept that even as a possibility.

Thanks to the new scene description from that shareholders meeting in Endgame, my new theory:
Based on the dialogue that guy described, it sounded like Carol somehow knew Earth had the Avengers to defend it. So now I suspect Carol has been back to Earth a couple times since 1995. Not to do any super-heroics, but to see Maria, Monica, maybe even Fury. And took Goose with her one of those times...after she coughed up the Tesseract, of course.

Isn't one of the
Flerken abilities to like travel through pocket dimensions or something?

Last edited by a moderator:
Basically I’d take any explanation as long as it means that
she’s alive and well in the present

Isn't one of the
Flerken abilities to like travel through pocket dimensions or something?
The Flerken's mouth/stomach is supposed to be a pocket dimension unto itself. Like Mary Poppins' purse, lol. But i'm not sure she can travel through pocket dimensions on her own power.

Edited your post for spoilers, btw, even if it's a spoiler most people know at this point.

Truly a Star is born. I hope they make goose an avenger

Loved Goose!

Completely stole the show.

Basically I’d take any explanation as long as it means that
she’s alive and well in the present
Amen. That's all I want. Speaking of Goose, he's going to defeat Thanos.

Fury made Goose enjoyable for me. It was basically just a cat, even Talos made the cat have some decent scenes.

Fury made Goose enjoyable for me. It was basically just a cat, even Talos made the cat have some decent scenes.
Thank you. The hyping of this aspect felt forced and is a perfect example of pretty empty pandering to me. The connection to what is revealed about Fury in the end was borderline egregious to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"