The Goose Discussion Thread

I really hope Goose shows up in End Game so we can see him interact with Rocket, like Chewie in the comics.
We also want to see Thanos in Endgame though, and he might not show up if he thinks Goose might be in the film.

I really hope Goose shows up in End Game so we can see him interact with Rocket, like Chewie in the comics.

I hope we get to see what Goose has been up to since 1995 on a Disney+ show.

In my imagination, Fury kept Goose as a "pet," pretending that she's just a normal tabby. Even Coulson wasn't in on it. But whenever a tough case came up, Fury took Goose along, just in case he needed backup. Imagine how shocked a terrorist cell or random superpowered criminal would be just before getting sucked into one of Goose's pocket universes. Fury would never have to do any cleanup afterward. Goose is a one-cat cleaning crew. :cool:

I hope we get to see what Goose has been up to since 1995 on a Disney+ show.

In my imagination, Fury kept Goose as a "pet," pretending that she's just a normal tabby. Even Coulson wasn't in on it. But whenever a tough case came up, Fury took Goose along, just in case he needed backup. Imagine how shocked a terrorist cell or random superpowered criminal would be just before getting sucked into one of Goose's pocket universes. Fury would never have to do any cleanup afterward. Goose is a one-cat cleaning crew. :cool:

I like that. Very imaginative :)

I for one have really missed the One Shots and Disney+ seems like a great place to start showing that kind of content again.

Did it occur to anyone else that Goose is probably the reason
Fury had that dead and chewed-up Kree handy when he wanted to resurrect Coulson? After meeting Carol, Fury knew that a transfusion of Kree blood could save a human being. Goose had several Kree inside her furry little body and undoubtedly barfed one up later on (hopefully not on Fury's desk or in his shoes). All that remained was for the Director to create the TAHITI Project and have his SHIELD scientists create the transfusion process,

That kitty is a marvel. :cool:

Did it occur to anyone else that Goose is probably the reason
Fury had that dead and chewed-up Kree handy when he wanted to resurrect Coulson? After meeting Carol, Fury knew that a transfusion of Kree blood could save a human being. Goose had several Kree inside her furry little body and undoubtedly barfed one up later on (hopefully not on Fury's desk or in his shoes). All that remained was for the Director to create the TAHITI Project and have his SHIELD scientists create the transfusion process,

That kitty is a marvel. :cool:
If we were pretending the Marvel movies actually planned to acknowledge the existence of AoS, then yeah, I'd buy into this, lol.

We never really see the point where Fury turns into the hard ass he is in the Avengers movies. Maybe he changes because Goose dies?

I think having to spend 10 minutes around Tony Stark made him hate all of humanity.

I need this t-shirt!

DynamicImageHandler_cf5b75b5-6ac6-48c7-9ccf-4de672466ab5_1024x1024@2x.jpg

His /Her reveal was a bit of a shock first time but nothing major special imo.

An orange cat befriended me, I named him Goose. Thought of Chewie, but I'll stick to Goose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"