Captain Marvel Spoilers Thread

I would think Carol would mention if she reached out to them

I have to wonder if Monica and her daughter were victims of The Snap happening on Earth

I’m wondering the same thing with Talos and fam too. I can see a scenario where Carol is with them or his people and she sees them turn to dust before her eyes.

Cue how she shows up at Avengers Tower

I’m wondering the same thing with Talos and fam too. I can see a scenario where Carol is with them or his people and she sees them turn to dust before her eyes.
Yeah she looked pretty upset in the mid credit scene, and pretty disheveled. I'm guessing she just saw something major.

What if the Coulson that we knew from The Avengers and Agents of Shield was a Skrull the entire time, and the rest of the world didn't know about it?

Why wouldn't he have gone with the others to their new home?

I’ve been reading some apparent EG spoilers/rumors (I know, I know, I hate myself) and...

I like the rumor of Carol
coming back with the Nova Corps and fighting with them (Thor comes back with an army as well - Hela’s undead army). Apparently she goes binary and does damage. She gets overwhelmed though.

I don’t like rumor that
an OG Avenger dies protecting/taking a blow meant for her.

I hope none of it is true though because I’d like to think we don’t know anything yet. :hehe:

The Snap was heard 'round the universe,' so that is more than likely. She sees friends turning to dust just as the pager goes off.

Some of the "spoilers" floating around right now have to be completely fabricated, I would think. There's just so much incentive to do that, given the anticipation for this movie. We'll see. I'm glad that we don't have to wait long to find out.

When Carol goes out to the bar and Fury is there, how did he know she'd be going out there? She disappeared on him after the train chase and Fury had no obvious way of finding her. Seems like kind of a plot hole or too much of a coincidence.

Fury says that he has a lead on a motorcycle thief matching Carol's description.

There's no further explanation that I can recall, but that seems sufficient to me.

Fury says that he has a lead on a motorcycle thief matching Carol's description.

There's no further explanation that I can recall, but that seems sufficient to me.
That makes sense then.

I loved it just as much a second time, but I loved Carol even more. I can't see how anyone thought Brie was bland. She shined from the get-go to me. From her interactions with Yon-Rogg in the beginning, to her fight against the Skrulls and especially in the 3rd act when she's taking down the Star Force and really starting to learn who she is and let her personality shine.

The final confrontation with her and Yon-Rogg was done really well and I enjoyed it even more the second time.

I don't think I'll be seeing it again in theaters, but I can't wait to get it on 4K in a few months

I'll be curious if Carol brings Coulson up in Endgame. I would doubt it, but if she asks about him and they say he died...

Last edited:

Sufficient here too!

I loved it just as much a second time, but I loved Carol even more. I can't see how anyone thought Brie was bland. She shined from the get-go to me. From her interactions with Yon-Rogg in the beginning, to her fight against the Skrulls and especially in the 3rd act when she's taking down the Star Force and really starting to learn who she is and let her personality shine.

The final confrontation with her and Yon-Rogg was done really well and I enjoyed it even more the second time.

I don't think I'll be seeing it again in theaters, but I can't wait to get it on 4K in a few months

I'll be curious if Carol brings Coulson up in Endgame. I would doubt it, but if she asks about him and they say he died...

Most who were saying she was 'bland' were probably going by the first trailers, which really didn't show Carol's range of emotions to well. If they keep saying it now though, then it's a personal bias - or they are just blind.

On another note, since they've done such a good job on having Carol's hair glow, now they can get on that live-action Tangled right away!:grin: (I mean, it's only a matter of time, right?!)

Most who were saying she was 'bland' were probably going by the first trailers, which really didn't show Carol's range of emotions too well. If they keep saying it now though, then it's a personal bias - or they are just blind.

On another note, since they've done such a good job on having Carol's hair glow, now they can get on that live-action Tangled right away!:grin: (I mean, it's only a matter of time, right?!)
T'Challa was much more "bland" in Black Panther than Carol was in Captain Marvel and she didn't even know who she truly was for at least half of the movie :funny:

And yes, I could see a live action Tangled movie in the next 5-10 years lol

I cant tell you how I feel about those spoilers.
Because I erased them, tags included.

I’ve been reading some apparent EG spoilers/rumors (I know, I know, I hate myself) and...

I like the rumor of Carol
coming back with the Nova Corps and fighting with them (Thor comes back with an army as well - Hela’s undead army). Apparently she goes binary and does damage. She gets overwhelmed though.

I don’t like rumor that
an OG Avenger dies protecting/taking a blow meant for her.

I hope none of it is true though because I’d like to think we don’t know anything yet. :hehe:
Well, technically, we don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"