The Civil War "ANYTHING GOES" Thread - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO SPOILER TAGS REQ.!

Discussion in 'Captain America: Civil War' started by JOE, Apr 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Unbreakable Lex Criminal Mastermind

I was on Team Ironman before the movie and it didn't change my mind.

2. TalismanRing Cyclone Cookie Tosser

Steve didn't want to hurt Tony but stop him from trying to kill Bucky and knew that meant taking Tony out but not killing him. And while Tony was angry with Steve for what he didn't tell him and who he chose his main target of rage was initially Bucky and Steve's in the way which is making him angrier. It's why it's all so heartbreaking.

I have to say Bucky looking so vicious in the fight when Tony goes after him instead of looking like he regretted what he was doing but trying to defend himself didn't endear the character to me. As soon as Tony says "You killed my Mom" Bucky should have been a bleeping guilt ridden emotional mess.

But I need to watch it again to see all the dynamics and if it was at that point more about anger that Tony was hurting Steve. Even so. More guilt man.

3. Thread Manager Moderator

This thread is now closed it has a continuation thread [split]513159[/split]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.