Civil War The Civil War "ANYTHING GOES" Thread - ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK - NO SPOILER TAGS REQ.!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JOE

Reaction score
"Hey everyone."

We were talking in the "spoiler" thread about whether there should be tags or not. I made a thread SPECIFICALLY for talking freely about spoilers WITHOUT needing spoiler tags.

With the premiere tonight and the embargo lifting within the next 12 hours this thread is bound to be SPOILERIFIC.

The warning is in the title, BE WARNED! :woot:

AGAIN! Final warning! This thread may ruin the movie and or your life! :gngl:

bane_let_the_games_begin_by_dethoveye96-d5l17ft.gif

Embrace the fear... This is the start of something beautiful.

All I want to know is do Vision and SW kiss! Haha, I'm scared of all the other spoilers. Though I personally suspect there might not be anything too big, if not Disney wouldn't remove the embargo on this film so early.

All I want to know is do Vision and SW kiss! Haha, I'm scared of all the other spoilers. Though I personally suspect there might not be anything too big, if not Disney wouldn't remove the embargo on this film so early.

My guess is the big kiss the Russos hinted towards will be between Steve and Sharon.

My guess is the big kiss the Russos hinted towards will be between Steve and Sharon.

Yup, i think this is more likely if the kiss is a romantic one. I think the other big possibility is some kind of platonic kiss

I heard that after the airport scene Tom just leaves? I guess he's not in the finale?

It was mentioned somewhere on Twitter that the movie isn't as awesome when he leaves, or something along those lines. "The movie never recovers from his absence." Again, I'm paraphrasing.

The Union beats the Confederacy

Kiss is between Sharon and Steve and they are in a relationship by the end of the film, confirmed by Chris and Emily at the premiere

Confirming that those two are in a relationship definitely rules out any kind of death happening for Cap.

SNAPE KILLS DUMBLEDORE

:p

Seriously, tho, I am excited for information.

This thread will be a lot more populated tomorrow after 2pm! ;)

I can't wait for spoilers. I knew the whole plot of aou before i saw it and it didn't spoil the experience for me one bit.

Kiss is between Sharon and Steve and they are in a relationship by the end of the film, confirmed by Chris and Emily at the premiere

Best goddamn news I've heard from this film since it started. Thank God.

I know it might not seem important to most, but I really wanna know what happens with Pepper in the movie. Tony/Pep for the win! <3

Wow just the start of that junior novelization shows incredible. I imagine that will be about the first 45 minutes to an hour of the film. So there are still two thirds we don't know anything about. Unfortunately FrozenBanana00 I believe Marvel confirmed Pepper would no longer be in Civil War.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"