Caption This: Ghost Rider

man..Jolt was the bomb back in the day....too old for the stuff now. fraid my heart might explode if i have any more...heh

Never tried any of those super drinks before. I'm afraid that if I mix it with the gallon of coffee I drink a day, I'll have an overdose or something.

34oh0.jpg

Cage: See, I told you I would have made a better Superman than that, Brandon Routh! Now, admit I was right!

FlameHead said:
Never tried any of those super drinks before. I'm afraid that if I mix it with the gallon of coffee I drink a day, I'll have an overdose or something.
lol Jolt was twice the caffine twice the sugar, lol I used to drink that stuff at the Kubert school to get me going. lol

You went to the Kubert school? I did a correspondence course in Story Graphics with them.

:)

I was in the same class with Adam, Andy and Jim Balent sat behind me, I posted a sketch of Jim's from my sketch book in the wallpaper section here.

I like! That, right there, was a shedload better than I ever managed. Still, I got my certificate. That $100 I slipped Joe must've worked.

So, you were in the same class as Adam and Andy Kubert, the very guys who worked on the Spirits of Vengeance comic? That's cool.

Any stories/goss about them? And your good self, of course.

:confused:

Mr Nick said:
I like! That, right there, was a shedload better than I ever managed. Still, I got my certificate. That $100 I slipped Joe must've worked.

So, you were in the same class as Adam and Andy Kubert, the very guys who worked on the Spirits of Vengeance comic? That's cool.

Any stories/goss about them? And your good self, of course.

:confused:
mmm Well, not really, just you're average school assignment type stuff.
In a life drawing class we had, Adam had to pose and I drew him to look like Porthos from the Musketeers, he really didn't like it. :D
Jim and I were wanting to do a Man-Thing story for an assignment and we never got to do it.
Eric Shanhourer that drew the Wizard of Oz series awhile ago, was teased about wearing the Dress. ( which was just that, Teasing) he never had the dress.
I can remember going down to Scott Eaton's desk when he was in 1st year and I was 2nd, and seeing the rough drafts of the Lord Thor costume, and even then it was cool.
Sal Amendola of Batman fame (teacher) used to tell us he'd draw for Archie comics, and Draw both Betty and Veronica with huge cheast's, that got resized by the inker every time. lol
OMG the funniest was Sergio! He Drew Groo the Wanderer, and man some of the stuff he'd pull out of a hat was just funny stuff, that would make it to print too. Wish I had some of the stuff he did.

Possibly the worst one here

ghostmarkwa0.jpg

Mark: You ok Nick?

Nick: HELP ME!! IM BURNING UP

Mark: You keep screaming like that there wont be any coco for you

Nick: I HATE YOU

Mark: Jeez what a fuss pot

The Ones said:
Possibly the worst one here

ghostmarkwa0.jpg

Mark: You ok Nick?

Nick: HELP ME!! IM BURNING UP

Mark: You keep screaming like that there wont be any coco for you

Nick: I HATE YOU

Mark: Jeez what a fuss pot
It was great with just the 1st line.

Maybe we should use oter pics of Nic Cage??
Maybe this one...
r

Angelina: So, when you gonna show me your "HellCycle"? [wink:wink]
Nic: Hands off the merchandise, babe! That belongs to Eva now.

10f6iq.jpg

MSJ: You have a huge ball.
Eva: Thanks. I'm looking for my other ones. I have like... 3 or 2..
MSJ: Wow.
Eva: Yeah, they were a gift from a genie.
MSJ: A gift or was it from a wish you made?
Eva: Yeah.. Maybe it was from a wish I made.
MSJ: What was the genie's name?
Eva: Ted or something...
MSJ: I know a Ted. Ted Benningston?
Eva: No, I think it was just Ted.
MSJ: Oh.
Eva: Hey, are those my balls over there?
MSJ: No... no... That's Nic...
Eva: Oh.. He looks rounder from far away, yeah?
MSJ: No, not really...
Eva: ...
MSJ: ...
Eva: ...
MSJ: I'm gonna go direct now.
Eva: Keep an eye out for them balls.
MSJ: Maybe.

wes_bentley1.jpg

MSJ: Literally Wes her boobs were like this big.
MSJ: Wes?
MSJ: Wes?
MSJ: Wes!
Wes: oh sorry Mark I kinda blanked out when you said boobs.
Wes: okay so how big were they exactly I didn't get a good look and please be very specific.

:ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost: :ghost:

mark_steven_johnson2.jpg

MSJ: ok Nic then you...

MSJ: Nic?

MSJ: are you ok?

Nic: Yeah its just that...

MSJ: Just What?

Nic: Its just that...those sons of b***** said I was to old to be Ghost Rider.

MSJ: Thats crazy you could play a 33 year old easy.

Nic: Yeah I think so too maybe even a 27 year old I mean look at my bod I'm dead sexy.

ghostrider1.jpg

Group: You really think we look good enough for the cover of Ambercrombie and Fitch?

nicolas_cage3.jpg

Fonda: You know they originally wanted me to play Johnny Blaze but I said no give some other actor a chance for the big time and I told them about a new actor thats made 1 or 2 movies in his time and that actor was you Nic Cage.

Fonda: Plus they said I was to much of a bada** for the role you know they so right.

ghostrider_hellcycle.jpg

Hellcycle: AHHHHH!!! Help! why is no one trying to help! don't you see I'm on fire you jerks!

ghostrider2.jpg

MSJ: Wow Nic you look great in the costume.

Nic: Costume?

Nic: This is what I was wearing when I left the house.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"