Ghost Rider 2 In The Works

Status
Not open for further replies.
because superman returns underperformed and made less of a profit.

And at the end of the day, Superman Returns was a ham-fisted regurgitation of the first Donner film, instead of being something brand new.

The fact that they're even making another Superman film now is a miracle.

so is the point of bringing in the teenage kid danny ketch, to hand off the franchise from nick cage from him to the new kid?

Cage just said in an interview there will be a different origin , is he referring to the kid or are they ret conning ?

So the stress of being the Ghost Rider causes receding hairlines?

spirit of vengence: take twice of a day
possible side effects include receding hair lines, gratuitous pointing and erectile dysfunction.

spirit of vengence: take twice of a day
possible side effects include receding hair lines, gratuitous pointing and erectile dysfunction.

Funniest thing I've read all day...thanks...:pal::applaud:lmao:

And at the end of the day, Superman Returns was a ham-fisted regurgitation of the first Donner film, instead of being something brand new.

The fact that they're even making another Superman film now is a miracle.

This.

I'm really trying not to look at anything related to Ghost Rider. I want to stay away and remain totally blind this time around.

It's tough.

I'm really trying not to look at anything related to Ghost Rider. I want to stay away and remain totally blind this time around.

It's tough.

The hype is dead :dry:

so is the point of bringing in the teenage kid danny ketch, to hand off the franchise from nick cage from him to the new kid?

Instead of handing it off to Dan Ketch, they need to hand off the series to Marvel Studios like Lionsgate did with Punisher.

Some Neveldine/Taylor updates on twitter:

NC just literally tried to kill me
about 15 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

NIC CAGE JUST KILLED A HUMAN BEING USING ONLY HIS EYEBALLS
6:06 AM Dec 11th via Twitter for BlackBerry®

Last edited by a moderator:
Which was tweeted 1 minute after

so it seems the penance stare is now lethal.

no surprise there since they are going by Goyer's old script. GR was killing people left and right in that one.
Just hope they do not use "Ghost Blaze" ...aka Cage's transparent face put over GR's flaming skull every time he talked.

Some problems on the set:

http://www.comicus.it/view.php?section=news&id=7916

The Romanian police on Saturday broke the filming of "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" after the appearance of a complaint about the poor working conditions on set.

The newspapers in the country reports that after spending 14 hours in the cold and the rain near a building of the Romanian Academy in the capital Bucharest, while the actor Nicholas Cage was instead in their own caravan, has the appearance notified the police complaining about the inhuman conditions they were subjected to numerous characters, as the sequence of the film would eventually be repeated dozens of times. To complicate matters, the protests of animal rights organizations because of a scene with a dead boar that was shot the same day. The authorities have reviewed the contracts and had spoken with the production, could not do anything about it, saying the questions should be addressed to a judge.

To complicate matters further, there was then a quarrel between the actor and some people took place in the capital and taken from witnesses in a video that made the rounds of the Romanian media.

The video is here:

http://www.cinemagia.ro/stiri/nicolas-cage-personaj-de-film-si-in-viata-reala-17084/

Please don't sequel that piece of crap :csad:

I was let down by Cage's outburst,I was hoping for it to be pretty damn good.

Filming are now in Turkey, in Pamukkale area:

http://www.comicus.it/index.php?opt...6:ghost-rider-2-riprese-in-turchia&Itemid=100

After completion of the filming took place in Romania in recent weeks, the work on "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" has shifted in recent days in Turkey. The production of the sequel starring Nicholas Cage and directed by filmmakers Mark Neveldyne and Bryan Taylor take place in the area of Pamukkale, a natural site in the province of Denizli where are the famous thermal baths of Pamukkale and the ruins of Hierapolis , an ancient Hellenistic-Roman city of Phrygia. The governor Yavuz Erkmen, told Turkish newspapers that for the movie are working about 400 people and that the sequences will be filmed between 14 and 21 January.

I just saw a pic of Cage on the bike with the danny kid. I was immediately overcome by a sense of despair. Kids kill films. Ive got a real bad feeling about this :csad:

Some problems on the set:

http://www.comicus.it/view.php?section=news&id=7916

The Romanian police on Saturday broke the filming of "Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance" after the appearance of a complaint about the poor working conditions on set.

The newspapers in the country reports that after spending 14 hours in the cold and the rain near a building of the Romanian Academy in the capital Bucharest, while the actor Nicholas Cage was instead in their own caravan, has the appearance notified the police complaining about the inhuman conditions they were subjected to numerous characters, as the sequence of the film would eventually be repeated dozens of times. To complicate matters, the protests of animal rights organizations because of a scene with a dead boar that was shot the same day. The authorities have reviewed the contracts and had spoken with the production, could not do anything about it, saying the questions should be addressed to a judge.

To complicate matters further, there was then a quarrel between the actor and some people took place in the capital and taken from witnesses in a video that made the rounds of the Romanian media.

The video is here:

http://www.cinemagia.ro/stiri/nicolas-cage-personaj-de-film-si-in-viata-reala-17084/

Sounds like a living nightmare.

And still, we don't know who's doing the CGI.

Nicolas Cage Suggests That Ghost Rider 2 Might Be A Reboot

Nicolas Cage Says Working On Ghost Rider Spirits Of Vengence was "a completely new experience....I mean there's even a new origin sequence."

Ghost Rider,Nicolas Cage, says that the directors Mark Neveldine and Brian Taylor are:

"...not like anybody else I've worked with. They do things with the camera that are just extraordinary. They're brand new. The directors on rollerblades and hanging from wires with the camera, holding on to the motorcycle and it's going to be really wild."

Nicolas Cage promises that this new sequel will be different from the first film,a completely new experience:

"(It's going to be) very different. A completely new experience and that's how the directors choose to see it. I mean there's even a new origin sequence."

Nicolas Cage is returning to the Ghost Rider world on February 17, 2012 and will be reprising his role of Johnny Blaze/Ghost Rider and the supposed plot is that Ghost Rider os hiding out in remote Eastern Europe and struggling to repress his curse. Blaze is recruited by a sect to take on the Devil, who wants to take over his mortal son’s body on the boy’s birthday.

So there a new origin sequence,this film will be very interesting to see. Kind of not sure if I like how it sounds or not but,I'll probably go watch it.

Armageddon26
1/6/2011
The Press Association

Last edited by a moderator:
Hhhhmmmm, not sure how I feel about the new origin stuff, I mean how can this be a re-boot with the same actor? We'll see how it plays out but I would rather they just kept the origin from the first movie.

I just saw a pic of Cage on the bike with the danny kid. I was immediately overcome by a sense of despair. Kids kill films. Ive got a real bad feeling about this :csad:
It may do well the young girl from the first Crow movie really didn't effect much I think.Also Cage being with the young boy Danny may just be lending itself to the future of Ghost Rider Danny Ketch who was the successor and second Ghost Rider.So I assume Cage may not be in the next film or he may be more of a supporting character to Danny Ketch being the Ghost rider of future films.

Hhhhmmmm, not sure how I feel about the new origin stuff, I mean how can this be a re-boot with the same actor? We'll see how it plays out but I would rather they just kept the origin from the first movie.
It may not be a reboot just a new origin sequence rememberBatman 1 and 2 with Micheal Keaton their was a new origin sequence in the second film at least I recall.Okay even better the new origin sequence in Spiderman 3 as opposed the sequence in Spiderman 1 just a re-telling or adding on to somthing they didn't show in the first sequence.
In reality I didn't Ghost Rider 1 wasn't that bad it should have been a little darker or at least make the villians a little more threatening.

Last edited:
If they are rebooting they should of replaced the lead actor because everyone thinks this is a sequel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"