Car is stolen by a eight-years-old and a 6 yr old

Morg

Grumpy mod
Staff member
Reaction score
8-Year-Old Runaway Crashes Relative's Car

Single car accident in Cleveland involves two young boys.

(Cleveland) - What happens when a driver can barely see over the dashboard? The car will likely crash.

Cleveland Police Lieutenant Thomas Stacho says that's what happened with a one-car accident at West 39th and Mapledale Tuesday morning.

Stacho says an eight-year-old stole his aunt's car, not grandmother's as earlier reported, just after 8:00 am with his six-year-old brother with him. Then the eight-year-old ran the car into a utility pole.

The eight-year-old ran away on foot. The six-year-old was stunned by the air bag and was crying at the scene. The young boy was assisted by a nearby homeowner until police arrived.

Stacho says the eight-year-old was located around 11:30am at his biological mother's house.

But it wasn't a random joyride. Stacho says the children were apparently being placed in foster care beginning Thursday and were trying to run away to avoid that.

Due to the boys ages, charges are not likely. The case will be handled by Cuyahoga County Department of Children and Family Services.

no charges? boooo! Give them the rack! :indy:

Haha, I highly agree. A good lashing.

501874nl4.jpg

Nice try, kids. Seriously.

Man, I'd whoop their asses so hard, they couldn't even sit down.

LAMO! If they stole my car i'd whoop there asses, kick em in the nuts ten times......and force em to stare at rosie o'donnel!!!!:cmad:

:oldrazz:

Life, I tell ya..give em life without parole.

Any of y'all read why they stole the car? I feel bad for these kids. :(

poor kids, yeah sure they should be displined in some way becasue they could have hurt someone, but damn thats still sad

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zelzela
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"