cast future villians you want to see

Well, it can go either way as far as I care. If they do CGI I'll be esctatic but if real actors are used that'd be cool too.

I know you like Broly, but Janemba over Majin Buu? I mean, Majin Buu was a universal threat, and was the primary antagonist of the final saga. If there were no Saiyans or Cell, I don't see why Buu wouldn't be the next best thing. And you'd have Freeza replaced with Cooler? Honestly, man, were you being serious?

I'd rather have Broly over Majin Buu actually, or at least a Broly movie period. There are a lot of different ways his origins could be tweaked so he could definitely work in a live action movie. As for Freeza being replaced by Cooler, I was joking but I think elements from Cooler's character should be taking. Freeza should be less of a coward & more of a straight up warrior. And if by some chance Freeza is actually CGI, I'd love it if he had a manly voice & not a girly voice like in the anime.

Anybody here think Jack Davenport the actor who played Admiral James Norington in the Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy would make a perfect Cell in a future movie.

Hes an unknown
Hes tall
Hes a good actor
Hes handsome
Hes english and has the posh english accent.

So to me hes perfect for the role.

Ile put a pic up soon.

This should go to the seqeul forum.

that might could work

29833779.jpg

Perfect%20Cell%20(Final%20Form).jpg

What are you talking about? Nathan Jones was a wrestler too & everyone knows that. Also, Triple H would not be a good choice for Broly. After carefully thinking it over, the Undertaker would be a much better choice.

Undertaker is too old now.... broly was about the same age as goku... undertaker is too old

42 is not old but when the Broly movie rolls around (if there is one), he will be too old then but if one were made before he hits 50, he wouldn't be too old.

i mean undertaker is still wrestling.... so hes not too old to be in an action movie.

Anybody here think Jack Davenport the actor who played Admiral James Norington in the Pirates of the Carribean Trilogy would make a perfect Cell in a future movie.

Hes an unknown
Hes tall
Hes a good actor
Hes handsome

Ile put a pic up soon.

Oh wow, thats almost exactly what I was looking for. He's my top choice for now for Cell.

i mean undertaker is still wrestling.... so hes not too old to be in an action movie.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind seeing him as Broly. Even after he turns 50, if this movie is made & he is still in great shape like he's in now, I still wouldn't mind seeing him as Broly for the movie.

Hes an unknown
Hes tall
Hes a good actor
Hes handsome

Ile put a pic up soon.
I think that exactly. That would be seriously perfect.

Nah, keep Cell CGI. However, if we absolutely had to have an actor cast, I'd go with Jason Statham (sp?).

Hmmmm...nah! He doesn't sound like Cell at all :cwink: Actually, if Cell was CGI and they didn't use another actor, I'd say yes.

I still think CGI is the way to go with Dameon Clarke voicing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"