cast future villians you want to see

He doesn't, no one does because he's fictional but compared to that other guy I'd prefer Jason.

I want to see Radditz, Vegeta, Nappa, and Freeza. If they make a fourth movie, I would like to see Cell.

Heroes I would like to see are Nail, Tien, Krillin, and Piccolo (the good piccolo).

After some thinking about it I'd like Eric Roberts as the voice of Cell

Could work, he did a pretty good job as Mongul in the JLA animated series.

Someone else I'd like for Cell's voice, if we ever got that far, is James Earl Jones. Cliche? Perhaps. But come on, the guy's voice is one-of-a-kind, and just emanates power and intimidation.

No, no, no, that wouldn't work for me. I love James Earls Jones just as much as the next person but his voice isn't for Cell.

I like him because, although the gameplay was awful, he sounds almost exactly like the guy who voiced Cell in Final Bout. And his voice was dead-on in that game.

Your words are that of a brave man, Trunks!

To each his own, I guess but I'd just prefer they get Dameon Clarke back.

I was talking to that jappo clown & while I do agree that Nail is cool, there are a lot of other characters I'd like to see other than him. He's cool but he's definitely not a favorite of mine.

so does anyone know if Dr Gero has been cast or anything? cause obviously if not then theres no cell, as of yet.

Dr. Gero and Tao Pai Pai are two characters I'd love to see make at least a cameo. Setting Gero up now is better than just having him appear out of the clear blue sky, two or three sequels down the road. If and when we ever get that far. Not a word about either of them making it into this first movie yet, though.

yea, i hope this doesnt turn out to be an Eragon type movie...theyll have to reboot that franchise if they plan on making books 2 and 3 into movies.

I was talking to that jappo clown & while I do agree that Nail is cool, there are a lot of other characters I'd like to see other than him. He's cool but he's definitely not a favorite of mine.
Without Nail, we would have never saw that cinematic arm-ripping and regeneration. XD

I never said Nail shouldn't be in the movie, just that he's not a favorite character.

Nappa

004TRO_Nathan_Jones_002.jpg

Vegeta

jonathan_rhys_meyers_narrowweb__300x401,0.jpg

Frieza

Cillian%20Murphy_1_410.jpg

Cell

Jack_Davenport.jpg

i didnt see those pics or post in a diff thread or anything :)

i love nappa there tho.

How perfect is that Nappa though, itd be hard to find someone who looks more like him.

I wouldn't mind if Frieza were given the Silver Surfer treatment-meaning they have one guy doing motion capture and another guy doing the voice. Ditto cell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"