Gotham Cast the Gotham-verse

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
We've already got this show's adolescent Bruce Wayne and Selina Kyle, we've got Jim Gordon, Harvey Bullock and Oswald Cobblepot, among others. Fill in the blanks.

Jonathan Crane/Jeremy Davies

tumblr_n4yec0fxOe1rjn473o5_500.gif

Rupert Thorne/Ray Liotta

tumblr_mfz61xaILX1rzhprmo1_500.jpg

Leslie Thompkins/Alice Evans

tumblr_mloo4kbCmC1rhw3hro1_500.gif

Of course, the day after I fancast Jeremy Davies for Gotham, he shows up in the trailer for Constantine. :funny:

Albert Finney, Powers Boothe, or Brian Cox would make the perfect Rupert Thorne.

Ray Liotta would make a good Salvatore Maroni or Tony Zucco though.

Yeah, now that I think about it, Liotta does lack a certain refinement that Thorne needs...

Still, I need Thorne in this series. :o:up:

Harvey Dent/Penn Badgley

tumblr_lqcl67LogG1qg39lbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lcrk48G93o1qbta3yo1_400.jpg

Hugo Strange/Željko Ivanek or Terry O'Quinn

tumblr_mt687i358r1rcp7bmo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lpqhng1yAu1qbhf7do1_r1_500.png

tumblr_lempf880Um1qczhono1_500.gif

Lucius Fox/Taye Diggs

tumblr_m8vd5gsrOc1rd1j5no1_250.jpg
tumblr_n7qy3hlwpU1tcbhsqo1_500.gif

Rupert Thorne/Alec Baldwin

tumblr_m61j7exH6Z1rvi1ido1_400.gif
tumblr_n50a44pzH51qkv9k1o1_500.jpg

Joker is a long ways a way but I doubt DC would allow them to go full Joker, just subtle hints every season I guess.

Joker is a long ways a way but I doubt DC would allow them to go full Joker, just subtle hints every season I guess.

They have full unrestricted access to anything and everything Batman-related, so they could indeed introduce a full-fledged Joker should they choose to.

Anybody know a good French actor who could play Henri Ducard? The not Ra's one, I mean.

'Cause I think an amoral Frenchman would be a perfect foil and rival for our MI:5 ALFRED.

Slam Bradley/Karl Urban
tumblr_ndq8xqKWvU1s63odho1_500.jpg

tumblr_n6459jbfsJ1rla4bmo1_500.jpg

Henri Ducard/Olivier Martinez

tumblr_n3bbbf6DDr1qidrf8o1_250.gif

Mark Hamill as the "Original" Red Hood.

Jeffrey Wright of Board Walk Empire is my choice for Lucius Fox.

Going off my idea that TV Carmine Falcone is meant to be more like the Vincent Falcone (Carmine's father) of the comics...

Carmine Falcone, Jr. - Alessandro Nivola

tumblr_lqd7ny5sIv1qj1ubuo1_500.jpg

Carla Viti - Piper Perabo

tumblr_mvfrfkVVFe1qlof9lo2_1280.jpg

Of course there are the A-list rogues and Bat-family members, who we already have quite a few of on the show, but there's room in Gotham City for more than just those guys.

If The Following doesn't get picked up for next season, I kind of want to see Kevin Bacon play Hugo Strange. That came to me the other day out of nowhere.

Mark A. Sheppard as Rupert Thorne

MarkSheppard.jpg

Upcoming Gotham City councilman with an eye on the volatile gang war situation in the City. He will emerge as a different challenge for the rising Penguin.

Yeah, now that I think about it, Liotta does lack a certain refinement that Thorne needs...

Still, I need Thorne in this series. :o:up:

Don't yell at me for saying this here but Liotta could also make a great Hammerhead. But if he was to be in Gotham Black Mask I'd say for him.

Summer Gleeson - Mandy Moore

tumblr_lf6416QXh81qcqz5wo1_500.png

She worked on the same pilot as Ben McKenzie and Bruno Heller did the year before Gotham. Heller wrote Gordon specifically for McKenzie, I wonder if he formed that kind of a bond with Mandy Moore that he'd bring her into the fold here too. IMO, it would work for me seeing Summer Gleeson at this period in Gotham's history and then, by the time Bruce has grown up and become Batman, she's a Mary Hart kind of figure.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"