Gotham Gotham Season 1, Episode 7 "Penguin's Umbrella" General Discussion

It was a great episode, however, they won't be able to keep it like that.
This one felt like a mid-season finale, but in 20+ episodes in a season, you've got to have some filler/villain of the week episodes.

What I would love them to do is learn what they did right in Spirit of the Goat, such as introducing flashbacks to vital characters, fleshing out in that case Bullock and giving screentime to ones that need it such as Nigma.
They cannot afford to try and move all subplots in every episodes as this leads to nothing.

Also, the spirit of the goat villain had that Batmanish creepy feel to it. They need to explore that in greater detail while fleshing out the rest of the characters.

http://kane52630.tumblr.com/post/102284150944/s01-e07-penguins-umbrella-gotham

tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo1_250.gif
tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo2_250.gif

tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo3_250.gif
tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo4_250.gif

tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo5_250.gif
tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo6_250.gif

tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo7_250.gif
tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo8_250.gif

tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo9_250.gif
tumblr_neu23wQT9T1rrkahjo10_250.gif

The guy who played Victor Zsazz (?) was great. hope we see more of him. Penguin is looking badass each in episode.

I believe Black Mask will be on next week for us UK fans. Another cool Batman villain.

Another solid episode and the ending was fantastic with Falcone and Penguin being allies! Things are getting deeper and deeper.

The actor who played Mr Zsasz....was creepy, disturbing and great! Wish he would have used more knives instead of the gun though. Want to see more of him.

Last edited:
I didn't like Zsasz already being used, especially as a Hitman for the mob, but I do admit that the guy they cast was great.

Last edited:
I actually liked Zsasz been used but he already has marks which means he lost his parents money?

The Zsasz part is a complete departure. He supposedly only loses his money when his parents have passed and Penguin is a powerful crime boss in Gotham.

Starting to like Drew Powell as Butch Gilzean. Whoa Mr. Zsasz! Nice save by Montoya and Allen. The Penguins scenes continue to entertain me and I wasn't expecting the reveal at the end.

I really liked the guy they cast as Zsasz. He really captures the spirit of the character!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"