• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Cast Your Green Lantern Movie

Hal Jordan - Matt Damon
Matt-Damon-THE-MARTIAN.png

John Stewart - Idris Elba
elba26e.jpg

Guy Gardner - Aaron Paul
aaron-paul-140820.jpg

Sinestro - Richard Armitage
britain-richard-armitage.jpeg-1280x960.jpg

This is a great list. :hmr:

I just watched The Martian for the first time a couple days ago( I loved it.) and it made me REALLY want Matt Damon in the DCEU.
I was trying to think of a character that would be a good fit for him and Hal seems absolutely perfect.
Definitely not somebody who gets attached to fan castings, but my god......I need this to happen. :funny:
I mean,He's expressed interest in playing a superhero before, and he's good friends with Affleck.....
:hmm
anigif_enhanced-19358-1392341592-1.gif

tumblr_mztrdqUiQ11qmrflko2_250.gif

Last edited:
In regards to Matt Damon - I always wanted him as Guy, he can play the wise-cracking, obnoxious characters with ease. However since the Bourne movies, he'd really suit a bigger hero role – not sure I see him as Hal though... maybe Captain Marvel.
I agee though that Matt Damon would be great in the DCEU... as would Luke Evans and Idris Elba - although I can't see that with him being Heimdall in the MCU.

Also, just watched the first series of Strike Back, and think Armitage is a great choice for Sinestro.

You know that Kyle Rayner should be played by a latino right?
Before he acquired a Green Lantern power ring, Kyle Rayner was a struggling-but-gifted freelance graphic artist who was raised in North Hollywood and lived and worked in Los Angeles. Kyle was raised by his mother as an only child; his father abandoned his mother when she was pregnant. It was later revealed that his father was a Mexican-American CIA agent named Gabriel Vasquez and that Aaron Rayner was merely an alias. Kyle and his mother lived a very modest lifestyle until he reached adulthood.

Love the idea of Damon as Hal so much that I had to make a manip. :D
dMZDBb9.jpg

I'm not against him having a mask.
I was just liking the idea of glowing eyes for this particular manip.:oldrazz:
edit*
Different version.
Differint shade of green andthatmaskthateverybodyseemstohatebutreallyisn'tthatbadindesignandwouldlookalotbetterifitwasn'tcg
IsmOfcg.jpg

Last edited:
Id be ok with Matt Damon as Hal. Its funny how a lot of the people that get suggested for Hal have played a similar space type role before hand. Chris Pine, Oscar Isaac, Mat Damon, Nathon Fillion. Not that that is a criticism. I think all these guys would be great.

Damon as Hal would be awesome. I also think Eric Bana would make a good Hal too.

Yeah, Damon would make a great Hal. He looks more like Guy to me, but that doesn't really matter. If it happened, it would be an epic win for the DC and WB.

Another actor I think would be a good Hal is Nathan Fillion.

Aaron Paul as Hal Jordan
Nate Parker as John Stewart
Milo Ventimiglia as Kyle Rayner
Jamie Dornan as Guy Gardner
Mickey Rourke (voice)- Kilowog
Tim Curry (voice)- Salaak
Ewan McGregor (voice)- Tomar-Re
Jason Isaacs as Sinestro
Rebecca Ferguson as Katma Tui
Olivia Wilde as Carol Ferris

normal_Dan_Amboyer_ilustracni.jpg

Dan Ambroyer: Hal Jordan

nate-parker-8.jpg

Nate Parker: John Stewart

64th+Annual+Primetime+Emmy+Awards+Arrivals+yUVSpuMiaw7l.jpg

Aaron Paul: Guy Gardner

52nd+Monte+Carlo+TV+Festival+Vampire+Diaries+na4FkX7nWlHl.jpg

Michael Trevino: Kyle Rayner

Riz+Ahmed+Moet+British+Independent+Film+Awards+rMirpehN_PMl.jpg

Riz Ahmed: Simon Baz

f5fd403f8acf9fb8357b0e38f2424477.jpg

Diane Guerrero: Jessica Cruz

I don't even remember seeing Ambroyer in BvS, lol.

I can't stand Aaron Paul's face, so yeah, Guy Gardner :D

Now that I think about it Trevino I can see him as Guy Gardner

He's more Guy Gardner, no?

He's more "Green Lantern Not Appearing in This Film"

I can see as Kyle Rayner someone like Keanu Reeves. Like his Neo in matrix he has seen pulling off the fighting and superhuman abilities. Add a lantern ring, set in more serious tone unlike the last movie and Keanu would be awesome.

Keanu Reeves would actually be perfect as Guy Gardner but as Hal Jordan I would go with Nathan Fillion

I can see as Kyle Rayner someone like Keanu Reeves. Like his Neo in matrix he has seen pulling off the fighting and superhuman abilities. Add a lantern ring, set in more serious tone unlike the last movie and Keanu would be awesome.

Speaking of Keanu, I hope a GL movie could give us a scene as badass as the club scene in John Wick. Just replace the gun with the ring, and Keanu with Sinestro.

Probably an unpopular opinion but I wouldn't mind it if Common got another shot as John Stewart.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"