• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight CFB Live Stream Chicago

i'd still like to know what kinda pills rockingranny is takin

just got back from chicago event.
they had us open gotham city pizza boxes, which asked us to walk slowly (run like maniacs) south and find a bat signal....the bat signal instructed to look for 2 way radio in parkway across sears tower and say the code into it....kids found it, shouted the code and we looked north..crappy bat signal came on.

some got shirts, I was burned with a cigarette while getting a pin, and got a bunch of gotham city newspapers...then it sputtered out. not as cool as the bowling alley chase.

Jeez, I think the Joker killed everybody at CFB. Nobody says a word!

It would be anything else besides the giant bat-signals??
Anyone knows??

its been 2 1/2 hrs... 3 since the chat got going... i think once they have everything set they will cut to the chase. I don't think they wanted everything to take this long. Makes me hopeful for more because if they were done I feel they would have left the chat by now.

batsignalCHI3.jpg

from the last reup of the chicago bat-signal.

Yeah I noticed the occasional blue pulse too..It's interesting, but cool none the less.

there's gotta be more... or are they just gonna leave them up all night??

"WE CONTROL THE NIGHT"

what're you controlling, PizzaPaul? it's not the "play" button, is it?

If anyone has a 2XL to spare and they want to hook a girl up, PM me please?

....batsignal looks phony.

why is it crooked?

there's gotta be more... or are they just gonna leave them up all night??

"WE CONTROL THE NIGHT"

what're you controlling, PizzaPaul? it's not the "play" button, is it?

It's obviously not the 'brightness' in Chicago haha

its been 2 1/2 hrs... 3 since the chat got going... i think once they have everything set they will cut to the chase. I don't think they wanted everything to take this long. Makes me hopeful for more because if they were done I feel they would have left the chat by now.
that's what i've been telling myself for the past 2 hrs

i'm just waiting and waiting and waiting for something awesome to happen already .....

i don't want to spend the entire night staring at a damn bat signal .

Hahahaha, you're right LostGuy!!
What happened with all the CFB people?? Kidnapped by the goons of Mr. J??
Hahahaha!!

somehow I don't see... "lets wait for 3 hours, and then do something cool with it..."

I know Chi-Town's been having issues, but regardless..

alright is something gonna happen or are they leaving the lights on all night

I hope PizzaPaul or BriDog says something soon otherwise I'm going to be compelled to go to sleep...

anyone have a extra size medium shirt? possibly for free, if not i would be willing to trade a movie master joker or gotham times

pm me

something has to tie this back to the joker.......it just has to

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"