The Dark Knight CFB Live Stream Chicago

mhhh so evry night we willl see the batlogo.
the joker better bring it big with his overture

If these stay up til the premiere I think Mr. J will do something with it on Thursday (overture countdown)

Man, they have my mind under total control. It's 1:45 am, I wanna go to bed, but I just can't while the live stream is on.

I feel like I am being toyed with. Not in the fun joker way... but there is no reason that CFB has had so much time between chat comments.

An uneventful thank you from BriDog is the final nail in the coffin me thinks...
WTF ? that's it ? all we get is hours of staring at a ****ing bat signal ? if i wanted to do that , i would've just watched the TDK teaser over and over and over and over again .

this CAN'T be ending .

well, that was anti-climatic.

I'll defend Batman...
right after the joker and his goons kick his butt.

BriDog72 says:
Guys, this was the best night of my life. Two cities, two bat signals, two powerful symbols -- symbols of a movement that is just beginning. A movement to defend Batman. To protect Batman. To fight for Batman. Congratulations to everyone, and thanks to the hundreds of CFB supporters that came out to help us put it all together.

that's it?
I appreciate the quick response, BriDog.. but, dude... play a trailer or something, now!!

That would indeed be idealic...

Especially considering the only eventful thing that happened was the occasional bug that floated infronted of the light and the sparse comments on the chat anything would be a welcome excitement.

I think this will end in another 15 minutes. 12pm central time. 3 hour long event - makes sense.

[edit] I was close. This entire thing was really dumb. I can't believe I almost drove out to Chicago for this. I thought there would be so much more to this. The scavenger hunt was so short and while the Bat Signal is amazing it was a little over hyped - especially because every one of us predicted it.

BriDog72 says:
DEFEND GOTHAM, DEFEND BATMAN!

and everyone just left the chat room

(sigh) bat signal a failure. Off to bed...good meeting you all.

Tim, thanks for the t-shirt size swap.

mhh oke i am off to bed lol and then its almost time for joker his master overture plan

Aaaaannnnnd... everybody left the chat.

Thanks for the update!

But um, how could the batsignal instruct you to do stuff?

It was a sticker signal with some paper instructions behind it...then signal on the building didnt come on until we shouted some code into the 2 way radio.
sorry, im a little out of it...speedy bike ride back home!

i'm gonna be so pissed if this is all we're getting . something big HAS to happen .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"