Sequels Chameleon or Mysterio

In terms of superpowers (as in powers without gadgets or tools), Chameleon has this, not Mysterio. So some of your statments are contradicting. You dont want Chameleon because he has no superpowers(even though he does), yet Mysterio doesnt.

As to which I want? I would like to see them both to be honest, so its hard to choose one over the other.
Mysterio uses tricks to make himself dissapear in smoke. Chameleon can't do that. I will admit that Chameleon can trick Spider-man but not as good as Mysterio. Mysterio can dissolve Spider-mans webbing, he has springs on the bottoms of His shoes. He has more than Chameleon.

They'd have to make Mysterio more menacing . He looks cheesy enoungh as it is IMO. He's one of those villians like Kraven who on paper looks good but in reality would look lame if they translated it to film. Now to be fair it's not like the gren goblin is gonna win the best costume award but still. With Chameleon you'd have more lee way in the looks department , but I think mysterio is a better villain.

They'd have to make Mysterio more menacing . He looks cheesy enoungh as it is IMO. He's one of those villians like Kraven who on paper looks good but in reality would look lame if they translated it to film. Now to be fair it's not like the gren goblin is gonna win the best costume award but still. With Chameleon you'd have more lee way in the looks department , but I think mysterio is a better villain.
They can modify His Costume but keep aspects of the Costume from the Comics.

Yeah a fishbowl on his head? Lame.

spidermanhero12 said:
Mysterio uses tricks to make himself dissapear in smoke. Chameleon can't do that. I will admit that Chameleon can trick Spider-man but not as good as Mysterio. Mysterio can dissolve Spider-mans webbing, he has springs on the bottoms of His shoes. He has more than Chameleon.

Like a nose..:whatever:

Well Mysterio's look has to be put into question. Could they put him onscreen without him looking goofy? Chameleon can change into anyone, but will that make for a crappy movie if there's too much of him in scenes? Chameleon's look should be alright. He'll probably look like that bad dude from the Harry Potter films. Mysterio sounds awesome, but I'd only want either of these if they could build a decent story around either of them.

Friggin' neither ! :cmad:
Kraven, Lizard and Electro should be the next villains, at a rate of a Spider-Man film made every 3/4 years, there's no room for these bozos !

I would prefer Mysterio but I think Chameleon would be cool to see somewhere down the line.

I like Mysterio more then Chameleon, Most Spider-man fans like Mysterio more then Chameleon and I think he would be better for a spidey movie then Chameleon.

mysterio would be better special effect's wise, after all he is the master of special effect's and illusion, now chameleon won't provide as many breath-taking moment's because he can't really do anything exciting as mysterio can.

I would think that should we ever get Chameleon he would be vastly different from how we have always seen him. Background, powers, motivations etc.

Friggin' neither ! :cmad:
Kraven, Lizard and Electro should be the next villains, at a rate of a Spider-Man film made every 3/4 years, there's no room for these bozos !

Electro has no plot. If anything, Electro is inferior to both characters in the poll.

That's not to say that Electro wouldn't work in something. He just needs to have a boss.

Chameleon and Kraven should work together, with Chameleon being a minor character in Spider-Man 4. Unlike in Spider-Man 3, the double villain wouldn't be a problem because you wouldn't have to do two origins. They came from the same place; they're brothers. It's one interwoven origins story.

Chameleon, Kraven & The Lizard in a modified version of Kraven's last hunt would be awesome, with Chameleon acting out the story arc where it was revealed that he is Kraven's brother, and his traumatic childhood.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"