Champions League!!!

I'm The Thing

The god of kings
Reaction score
Well the Champions League started again last night. I'm just wondering if any of you are watching it and if so who do you support in it? I was at my teams opening Champions league game last night Rangers v Porto and we got off to a great start, 3-2 and three points in the bag. I now have an extremely sore throat though.

i support Man Utd :D :up:

I support Inter Milan :D :up:

Oh and before you ask, DBella supports AC Milan :o :mad:

I'm The Thing said:
Well the Champions League started again last night. I'm just wondering if any of you are watching it and if so who do you support in it? I was at my teams opening Champions league game last night Rangers v Porto and we got off to a great start, 3-2 and three points in the bag. I now have an extremely sore throat though.

You face Inter next :D

But we'll be playing in an empty stadium :(

Equinox said:
I support Inter Milan :D :up:

Oh and before you ask, DBella supports AC Milan :o :mad:

I'm going to see thee Rangers - Inter Milan game at Ibrox on December 6th

I'm The Thing said:
Are you going to watch the Man U - Villareal game?

i dont have Sky sports... :(

Equinox said:
You face Inter next :D

But we'll be playing in an empty stadium :(

yeah i know, that would be quite weird playing a game with no fans to shout you on.

I'm The Thing said:
yeah i know, that would be quite weird playing a game with no fans to shout you on.

What margin do you think Rangers will lose by :o :D

I'm The Thing said:
ok. You just going to check the score now and again then?

yeah.. i think they start at 19.45.. so, i should see the highlights or something

I'm The Thing said:
I think away it will be 2-0 to Inter and at home 2-2

Hmm, good score.. But Rangers may have a chance in the San Siro, coz its really weird playing in an empty stadium I tell ya :(

Sava said:
yeah.. i think they start at 19.45.. so, i should see the highlights or something

ok, well good luck, i like British teams to do well in europe, just as long as Liverpool don't win it again.

I'm The Thing said:
ok, well good luck, i like British teams to do well in europe, just as long as Liverpool don't win it again.

And chelsea too :o :mad:

Equinox said:
Hmm, good score.. But Rangers may have a chance in the San Siro, coz its really weird playing in an empty stadium I tell ya :(

Yeah but thats what everyone is saying but Inter still have the better team. I wish it was like the Cup Winners Cup winning day when Rangers had a team of just Scottish players. Ferguson was man of the match last night and he is Scottish so that just proves that Scottish players aint half bad

I'm The Thing said:

but come on.. wasnt that a great match?

Equinox said:
And chelsea too :o :mad:

Nah beacause i like Chelsea, not just since they been winning but i have done for a while now, I also like Real Madrid but they didn't start the champions league too well.

Sava said:

Oh hell yeah, it was..

Being an Inter fan, I loved nothing better than seeing Liverpool kick AC Milan's ass the way they did (3 goals in the second half) :up:

After the match I sang..Youll never walk alone :D

Sava said:

I read in the paper that at half time this really big Liverpool fan killed himself because he was really depressed and they were down 3-0.

Equinox said:
Oh hell yeah, it was..

Being an Inter fan, I loved nothing better than seeing Liverpool kick AC Milan's ass the way they did (3 goals in the second half) :up:

After the match I sang..Youll never walk alone :D

I don't like that song, Celtic stole it from Liverpool and Celtic are Rangers rivals therefore i don't like the song

I'm The Thing said:
I read in the paper that at half time this really big Liverpool fan killed himself because he was really depressed and they were down 3-0.

:eek: .. The sucker :down

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"