Superman Returns Chan Art in Superman Returns Opening Credits.

Superman \S/

Sidekick
Reaction score
Found this from comics2film.com and it states that Chew Chan's art will be seen in the opening credits of SR! looks like we will be seeing maybe somehat to explain what happened? Very interesting.....

http://www.comics2film.com/FanFrame.php?f_id=18862

It's mentioned next to the pic of Jor-el. Anyone know Chan's work? This is awesome. :supes:

Seems like it'll be similar to SM2. Credit wise that is.

Exactly what they did. Cept it'll be Chan drawing. I don't really know his work but i'm willing to find out. Should be great.

O i see now. That's the art from the blogs. Interesting that it'll be displayed like this. I wonder if we'll see more images. Thanks karr-el.

Its Shuster`s stlye for the oppening credits. Very nice!!

No, it will be similiar to the beginning of SUPERMAN 1 back in '78 where they use comic book panels for story bits.

I'm sure many knew this, but according to wikipedia:

"The opening credits of this film will use a similar three-dimensional, "zooming" text style to the one used in the first two films."

Its going to be a recap of Superman I and II, i think...

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
with pictures of Routh instead of reeve..

Should be interesting.

You think they'll show pictures of Reeve? I was thinking just Routh.....No matter it would be cool if they had Reeve.

Superman \S/ said:
You think they'll show pictures of Reeve? I was thinking just Routh.....No matter it would be cool if they had Reeve.

No..i should be more informative... what i mean is replacing scenes of the original two movies and inserting the new Actors to cover the original actors.

Does that make sense..like the helicopter scene now with Routh and Bosworth.

:up:

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:
No..i should be more informative... what i mean is replacing scenes of the original two movies and inserting the new Actors to cover the original actors.

Makes perfect sense. :up: I think having the new actors would be great, and replacing them in the scenes that occured in the two movies would be something i'd like.

Nice post Robo. :supes:

ROBOCOP CPU001 said:

Are you serious? You want them to digitally superimpose Routh over Reeve's head for scenes from Superman TM, as well as other characters with the newer actors?

is this going to be DURING the opening credits or will this be BEFORE the opening credits? because remember...Superman: the movie also had a brief intro showing a comic book.

personally, i'm kinda hoping to see the credits zoom in from space like the originals.

WHAT EVer happen to the opening with the walls of the fortress of solitude ? i remember some one saying they'd do a recap of it with cave painting ? may be on some other board i guess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"