Superman Returns Chan Art in Superman Returns Opening Credits.

Meh, not really diggin his style.

Not for a movie's opening credits sequence, at least

I dunno about the dude. His art as seen in Bryan's Blogs looks nice and quaint enough if they're going to pretend it's a golden age comic book that some kid is reading--but on the other hand, that almost makes it sound like the opening credits sequence is going to COMPLETELY mimic the original 78 movies--and I'm not sure that's going to work all that well.

this is chan? this dude was in teh blogs about teh storyboards.

chew1bbw120.jpg

i like his style. he seems to have quite a range. i dig this idea, even if people will compare it to Spider-Man 2.

Well it's more in line with the original donner film so those people can ****.

Are they going to do superman with his original suit in it or the new one? I've noticed they say the new suit is good because it's been that way in the comics here and there yet all the story boards for the movie and concept art use the old suit and it looks fantastic.

But isn't the pic of Jor-el that we saw in the blog his work?

a911bfca.png

e5d61a87.png

I'll have the other 2 or 3 up shortly

His art looks pretty good. Looks like it is probably going to be similar to the Donner opening. It'll be interesting to see what it finally looks like.

Well at leasty we know now how the opening credits is gonna look. *sob*

Well at least we know now how the opening credits is gonna look. *sob*

I guess the point brought up by Robocop is worth exploring. Is the new art going to only feature shots of Reeve from the first movie, but to made look more like Routh?

The first two Superman movies never had comic book adaptations, maybe now would be nice.

Showtime029 said:
I guess the point brought up by Robocop is worth exploring. Is the new art going to only feature shots of Reeve from the first movie, but to made look more like Routh?

I would say that it would be the shots from the first movie but drawn to look like Routh, I guess so won't confuse people even more.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"