The Book of Boba Fett Chapter 1 (Spoiler Discussion)

His escape scene could've been a bit longer and more brutal, but I don't have any real problem with it. Some sort of elaborate action star escape would've been way too over the top, Boba escaping from the Sarlaac's stomach at all is crazy enough as is. I really don't get the hate for this first episode, it wasn't particularly epic, but I thought it did a good job setting the stage for what's to come while answering some lingering questions raised by his being alive at all, it did its job as a first episode.

Last edited:
You don't have to like it. I was a little underwhelmed. But what you suggested made zero sense in context, but be mad bro.
Makes even more sense now with Tusken disregard for his unfamiliar tech, weapons and armor,
And not mad, just thought his escape was lame.:funny: Drama!

He came out like he went it. Seems like perfect writing to me.
5zkcmj.gif

Last edited:
This first episode...

It had to have been the first and a half act of an originally longer first ep, right?

I don't see anything bad about it but pacing was off as well as feeling just not finished as a first chapter. I don't get that and I think that's the reason many came away a lot less impressed than with the Mando premiere.

That said, having not seen the second ep... Lots to like here, lots of set ups and interesting questions. Now, they still haven't answered WHY Fett wants in on being a crime lord beyond the obvious, but that's fine for now.

Now... Who this mayor will end up being (A front for... Maul?) and what did Fett do in the YEARS between Sarlaac and meeting Mando to get his armor are more questions I want answers to.

Overall a good start if underwhelming because it seemed chopped up in a strange way.

Fennic is still a great Lt. styled character and Morrison was BORN to play this part despite the age difference in what he's playing compared to how old he actually is.

Bring on all the dirty underbelly of SW I say.

This first episode...

It had to have been the first and a half act of an originally longer first ep, right?

Exactly my feeling and I was comforted in it after seeing the second episode. These two should have formed a one hour special to start the serie, as they together form one true chapter, setting the stage for what will come next while still telling something significant on its own.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"