• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Chapter 68 - Shadowboxing - 11/9/09

SuperT

I See It, I Want It
Reaction score
Here ya go:

CLAIRE LEARNS THE TRUTH BEHIND THE ATTACKS AND SYLAR TAKES MATTERS INTO HIS OWN HANDS - JIMMY JEAN-LOUIS, MADELINE ZIMA, DEANNE BRAY, DAWN OLIVIERI AND TESSA THOMPSON GUEST STAR

Claire (Hayden Panettiere) is determined to get to the bottom of the Sorority Rush attacks on her own, until H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) intervenes only to realize he may be the source of her troubles. Meanwhile, Peter's (Milo Ventimiglia) new ability is a perfect fit for his job and gives him the opportunity to help Emma (guest star Deanne Bray) accept her new life. Elsewhere, Sylar's (Zachary Quinto) battle at gaining full control over Matt's (Greg Grunberg) body escalates —with potentially dangerous implications at stake. Robert Knepper and Adrian Pasdar also star. Kat Purgal, Carlease Burke, Danica Stewart, Candice Patton, Sally Champlin and Assaf Cohen also guest star.

Sounds like itll be pretty good with the Peter/Emma and Matt/Sylar stuff this week was pretty damn good. Im actually really liking it now. Only Claires bits are getting to me

Uh-oh, you don't wanna do that to Sylar.

hah, Matt really getting at Sylar

and Claire looks cute in that white shirt :D

Matt/Sylar are really the only redeeming storylines this season. Maybe Peter too, but Emma is getting old. All she does is play instruments and stuff.

Aww, Gretchen. I was really warming up to her. It's cool to see the Haitian again though. They finally revealed his name too.

And Claire finally meets Samuel...

Well, there goes my favorite part of this season. Gotta say it was pretty cool though. Is this the end of Matt?

MATT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek::( DAMN YOU SYLAR, YOU EVIL DOER YOU!!!:argh::oldrazz::D

Damn, I like Matt :(

They will find someway to bring him back.

Heroes and ressurection...didn't even wait til the next episode to reveal Parkman is alive. They did it in the preview.

Whoa, what in the ****?

Of course, in true Heroes fashion, Matt doesn't stay dead.

This show needs to be cancelled. I gave it a chance, and once again it is predicatble and lame. This writers and producers of this show are idiots.

Lol no they're not dude. Seriously, why would they kill off Parkman AND Sylar w/o the Sylar's body situation fixed yet?

This was a fantastic episode. These were the best Matt/Sylar scenes so far and both characters play off each other better then I would have guessed. I haven't liked Matt this much since Season 1. I also liked finding out Becky's backstory and seeing Samuel start pushing Claire more towards his side. Can't wait for the next week. :up:

Yeah dude they are. Matt and Sylar both died. That was shocking, but they are both back! WEEEEEEEEEEEE this show is great!

Why does Sylar's body situation need to be fixed? Can this show not continue without Sylar? Obviously not...

The problem with that is that these are the same stories every season. You want me to guess how this season will end? Samuel will die. Sylar will live. Peter will save the day. HRG will do something to compromise his daughter's respect for him to really try and save her. Matt will either be dead or his life in shambles. Claire will loathe her dad for being a questionable guy and take things into her own hands to try and save the day.

Now, that is in every freaking season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"