Chapter 65 - Tabula Rasa - 10/19/09

I'm so glad they are bringing back Charlie, even if only for an episode or two. I felt so bad for Hiro when she died... Definitely one of the most emotional parts of season 1.

That said, i don't see Hiro actually saving her. Destiny cannot be changed, He learned that lesson already. He saved her from Sylar only to find out she was dying already, what is he hoping to change?

Either that or he saves her and he dies because of it. Maybe old Sylar Kills Hiro and takes his ability, then travels to the future and has an EPIC showdown with new sylar??? that would be cool, but probably wont be the case.

I'm so glad they are bringing back Charlie, even if only for an episode or two. I felt so bad for Hiro when she died... Definitely one of the most emotional parts of season 1.

That said, i don't see Hiro actually saving her. Destiny cannot be changed, He learned that lesson already. He saved her from Sylar only to find out she was dying already, what is he hoping to change?

Either that or he saves her and he dies because of it. Maybe old Sylar Kills Hiro and takes his ability, then travels to the future and has an EPIC showdown with new sylar??? that would be cool, but probably wont be the case.

more like what is the writers hoping for.

I like that they are showing Charlie again, she was vvveerrryyyy innocent, but I think the writers aren't following the rules of TIME. Only LOST can get it right :hehe:

But if Hiro gets killed then he won't become the "cool" Hiro who went back in time to tell Peter to save the cheerleader.

I have to say I am enjoying this season alot more than last. This was a solid episode and I am definitely curious to find out what's up with the carnies

But if Hiro gets killed then he won't become the "cool" Hiro who went back in time to tell Peter to save the cheerleader.

That Hiro stopped being a possibility after they stopped the Explosion in New York from happening. And the modern Hiro stopped any development into a badass after Season 2 ended. Hiro doesn't even carry his kitana around anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"