• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Official Ink thread

Emma's ability allows her to play the cello by looking at the pretty colors when the strings vibrate. Seems pretty useless. :oldrazz:

Maybe she'll be the Daredevil of the show. Except she's deaf and can see sounds instead of blind and can see with sound.

I wonder why Samuel created the compass tattoo on Peter's arm and if Peter mimicked his power when they shook hands.

Peter controls whether he takes people's powers now I believe and he didn't have a reason to believe Samuel had a power. And Peter can't really afford to give his power up right now anyway as super speed is better for saving people then whatever power Samuel might have had.

Can someone better explain Lydia's power? I read that shes an empath but I dont know how that extends to the tattoos or how the ink Samuel places in her skin transforms into the faces of people.

According to the Heroes wiki:
Lydia has the ability to feel the thoughts, hopes, dreams, emotions and or desires of others. Her most common manifestation of this ability is through various tattoos on her body depicting different people. These tattoos allow Lydia to sense different things about the people they depict.

epi 2 was a lot better than the premiere, claires parts were pretty lame once again. Not sure what they are gonna do with the seeing sounds chick.

this episode was really good, probably one of my fave episodes

the Gretchen/Claire storyline is going too smooth, wonder how many more eps until it gets sour

Finally Peter has a really interesting ep. (I wonder what his connection with Emma'll be maybe romantic, but I'm thinking more???) he's my fave character, but in the premiere I was like "why're you so open with your powers?" and then this happens... good thing it's Samuel and not an actual civillian seeking an actual lawsuite

plus, they continually seem to kill off my fave recurring characters... Eden, Elle ... I'm liking Emma, but I hope she doesn't die...

does anyone know what her powers are called?

This episode was a lot better than the first 2.

plus, they continually seem to kill off my fave recurring characters... Eden, Elle ... I'm liking Emma, but I hope she doesn't die...

does anyone know what her powers are called?

Don't worry. She's got the most useless power on the show so I doubt Sylar will kill her at least.:o Her power isn't really a power. I believe what she's doing is referred to as color synesthesia unless I'm missing something.

Good episode....but I still cannot figure out what Samuel's power is!! At first I thought he controlled earth....but then he controls ink?? and put that compass in Peter's arm....garh....

I'm really digging on the Matt/Sylar arch. It's actually making me interested in the Matt character for once.

Emma is great....but sort of useless. It seems like she has the ability to make people "feel good" when they are around her while she plays...at least that's the impression I got.

Good episode....but I still cannot figure out what Samuel's power is!! At first I thought he controlled earth....but then he controls ink?? and put that compass in Peter's arm....garh....

I'm really digging on the Matt/Sylar arch. It's actually making me interested in the Matt character for once.

Emma is great....but sort of useless. It seems like she has the ability to make people "feel good" when they are around her while she plays...at least that's the impression I got.

Samuel can contol minerals with his mind , that's how he was able to move the tattoo.

Deaths Head II said:
Peter controls whether he takes people's powers now I believe and he didn't have a reason to believe Samuel had a power. And Peter can't really afford to give his power up right now anyway as super speed is better for saving people then whatever power Samuel might have had.
I see. I thought Peter automatically copied a mutant's power through contact.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"