Characters you wish would have interactions with one another on Smallville?

herolee10

No More Miracles
Reaction score
Out of all the characters in the Smallville history, whether they're currently alive or are deceased, hero or villain, would you have wished to seen interacted in "Smallville" (and by interacting, I mean having a scene with that didn't take place on offscreenville)

Personally I wish that we could've have had scenes between these characters:

MM and the JL (maybe telling them that Clark hasn't been as lazy as Oliver thinks he's been, and that he's been dealing with alien menaces)

Bart and Kara (No doubt that Bart would've start hitting on Kara, and the funny thing is that if he knew that Kara also fell for jimmy like Chloe did, then he'd be thinking, "what does that guy got that I don't got"?)

Bizzaro, Curtis Knox, and Brainiac with the entire JL (this scene has rumble written all over it)

Zor el and Zod (I'm not sure why, but it would be interesting)

Lara and Martha or with AI Jor el (It would've been interesting on both parts)

etc....

I'd really like to see more Lex and Lois interaction. They're both such strong characters, and they both seem to understand not to underestimate the other. I like that character dynamic.

I'd really like to see more Lex and Lois interaction. They're both such strong characters, and they both seem to understand not to underestimate the other. I like that character dynamic.
That's my pick too. Lex and Lois...future combatants as well.:word:

It'd be kinda cool to have the big 4 together for one episode: Clark, Lois, Jimmy, and Lex. Kind of as a precursor to events down the road.

Helen Bryce and Crazy Tina

They needed more scenes together.

Martha and anyone, at this point.

i would like to see more lex-chloe scenes in the future. these two a great together .

MM and the JL (maybe telling them that Clark hasn't been as lazy as Oliver thinks he's been, and that he's been dealing with alien menaces).

If by dealing with alien menaces you mean getting his @$$kicked and MM coming in to save him at the last minute then yeah, I guess so. Although, MM would also have to edit out all the pining for Lana he did last season too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"