Daredevil Charlie Cox is Matt Murdock/Daredevil

It's always amusing when someone posts the doofiest pic they can find to back up their dislike of a casting.

Yeah, and an old pic from what, 5 years ago? Lol looking at 2014 pics of hi, his jaw looks bigger and more square, and I'm guessing they'll run him through a training regime like Amell on Arrow, so people shouldnt be concerned about that. I prefer DD in the slim build camp anyway.

Btw I love your avi :wow:

so now that Matt's casting is done- who is next?

http://otlnews.wordpress.com/2014/05/27/daredevil-cast-for-the-netflix-series-rumour/

I think Cox looks the part but Im not familiar with his work so I can't say whether or not he will be a fit overall. I think I like the younger casting choice, I guess we will see once more is revealed. But so far Im down :) If DeKnight brings the action than this will be great!

10356202_ori.jpg

Last edited:
Kingpin! so we can settle the "who has the rights" bs

I've never seen him in anything so this is definitely a wait and see choice. Glad they got someone young and non michael c hall-ish.

Marvel is proud to announce that acclaimed actor Charlie Cox has joined "Marvel's Daredevil," an all-new 13-episode series premiering on Netflix in 2015. Best known for his acclaimed work in "Boardwalk Empire" and "Stardust," Cox will play Matt Murdock, the lead role in this all-new Marvel Television series. Blinded as a young boy but imbued with extraordinary senses, Matt Murdock fights against injustice by day as a lawyer, and by night as the super hero Daredevil in modern day Hell's Kitchen, New York City.

http://marvel.com/news/tv/2014/5/27/22585/charlie_cox_is_the_man_without_fear_in_marvels_daredevil

All I remember about this guy is that he looks like a cross between Chris Kattan and Robert Pattinson. Strange casting.

Cool, no problem with this. I'm sure he'll do great. Just happy to be getting news.

For anyone who has seen his work, is he talented?

I'm not hating it. I need to watch Boardwalk Empire anyway, so this adds another reason.

For anyone who has seen his work, is he talented?
I've seen him in a few things (Stardust, Glorious 39 and Boardwalk Empire), and I'd say based on those, yeah, he's very talented.

Not what I imagined Matt would look like but let's not judge solely off looks.

Indeed. We should only do that with female characters.

LOL. I'll admit he doesn't have my desired look, but at least he's not too boyish or youthful looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"