Daredevil Charlie Cox is Matt Murdock/Daredevil

Well, I can't see it yet, but at least he's not michael c hall.

Variety have confirmed it too, through their own sources

So then, we have our Daredevil

I am good with this, he was pretty good in Stardust and especially in boardwalk empire. Not my first choice, but he is a good choice.

Good choice, he is young and has range as an actor. Exactly the kind of actor that could portray DD for a long time.

not really familiar with his work personally, but, I hear good things, so, glade they went with someone with good actor chops, over some generic pretty boy

Latino Review reckon Charlie Cox is up for the role

charlie_cox_a_p.jpg

With a little bit of scruff and his hair down he looks a lot more Matt Murdockish. The pictures the news sites have been going with didn't inspire me with much confidence but now I'm more assured.

As usual, not anyone that any of us would have guessed. I've only seen him in Stardust, but I trust Marvel. I'm on board. :daredevil

I was going to make a thread but I'm afraid of making one at the exact same time some one else does and I don't think I could handle the shame if mine was second.

His face reminds me a bit at Will Graham from Hannibal (TV series). But does he looks like M. Murdock, i dont see it (for now).

Last edited:
I was going to make a thread but I'm afraid of making one at the exact same time some one else does and I don't think I could handle the shame if mine was second.
Go ahead. Someone would have made it by now. :cwink:

I haven't seen this guy in anything, but I'm sure he'll do fine. He's not the best visual representation of the character, but as long as he can act and is the best fit for what they're looking for, that's all that matters.

I requested a title change for this thread, no point in starting another one when this one will do.

Just add a pair of shades and he'll be fine:
charlie-cox-06.jpg
Matthew_Murdock_%28Earth-TRN177%29.jpg

Give him a haircut, some sunglasses, and steroids and he'll look the part.

I absolutely love Stardust, but never crossed my mind about him playing daredevil, looking forward to seeing it. I guess this means we won't get a red-headed MM though, again. I was at least hoping for blonde but oh well, hair doesnt matter (well, as long as its not a bowl cut :hehe:) its the character I hope they pull off well. :)

It's always amusing when someone posts the doofiest pic they can find to back up their dislike of a casting.

Its not hard to find unflattering pictures of actors on the internet.

mugshot.jpg

this guy? THIS is the guy they got for Iron Man?

4r3wqh.jpg

THIS is the guy they got for Captain America? He looks nothing like him!

Although I don't see Murdock in the pictures we have now, I do love the actor in Stardust. I'm optimistic. Hell, I'm just ecstatic that this is evening happening!

Here is a much better photo, plus probably a more accurate representation of how he'll look on the show (have the hair a tad longer, add shades and boom we have our Matt Murdock.

25-coxnu.jpg

For the record, here are a couple of candids from last month:

482946885_zps12d36fcf.jpg~original

482946881_zps87948bf9.jpg~original

He does look much older than 31 but I guess that could work for the character.

Well I've never seen him in anything but I trust marvels judgement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"