Chipotle Vs. Qdoba

oakzap425

Avenger
Reaction score
Friends and I have been hitting the Burrito shop, Chipotle, for a few months now. We love. Recently (as in like a week ago) a Qdoba opened up around the corner. We decided to try it out. No. It's bland, and cold, and the only thing it has going for it is more items to choose from and a frequent buyer card. I will never go to Qdoba again.

Any opinions on the two?

Not familiar with Qdoba. Chiptole is good as is California Tortilla and that Baja place, can't think of the name.

Never been to California Tortilla or Baja Place. I know we have CT, but I'm not sure on Baja

Apparently there's a Qdoba not far from me, but Taco Maker rules all. There just aren't many around. :down

Qdoba no question. Better and neater food and it's cheaper.:o:up:

I go to a place called Tortillas King. It's a small chain here in Brooklyn and it's run by asians. It's good.

Doesn't matter, all that stuff will give you the ****s eventually. It all goes the same place.

if the place can make beans rice some sort of meat, put some cheese on it and throw it in a taco shell/burrito you will not find me complaining.

What the **** is a Qdoba?! haha

Chipotle is good and so is California Tortilla, with Salsaritas coming in third.

chipotle screwed up my order and i think qdoba tastes better. also qdoba's in my area are generally cleaner.

my kitchen is way much better

Wait....people actually eat that crap? :huh:

jag

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"