Chipotle Vs. Qdoba

Double cheeseburger - 1 dollar

Chicken grilled sandwich from same place - 3.65

There is no such thing as healthy fast food. : oxymoron:

jag
Chipotle is ranked fairly highly as a health conscious establishment. Like anything else, it's up to the customer, but they provide a detailed informational chart of all the ingredients and what the contents are of each. In addition, considering it's more or less a per item charge, the less you get on your food the cheaper it is. Meaning the healthier items, by and large, will be cheaper.

There is no such thing as healthy fast food.

jag

Double cheeseburger - 1 dollar

Chicken grilled sandwich from same place - 3.65

Makes no damn sense

Chipotle is ranked fairly highly as a health conscious establishment. Like anything else, it's up to the customer, but they provide a detailed informational chart of all the ingredients and what the contents are of each.

:up:

What about Panda Express? Yeah, i know. But the vegetable side dish is like 80 calories and that mandarin chicken is 210.

Well that Fat Guy did lose all that weight and it was clearly not just a marketing scheme.

DIE JARED DIE!!! :cmad:

Jared's weight loss secret:

Option A: Subway and crazy amounts of cardio

Option B: Subway and gastric bypass :o

Like Star Jones lost weight because she "exercised?" :o

It's not that bad jag. The tortilla might be the worst part about a chicken burrito from there.

I can lose the cheese, I need salsa and a tortilla though :o

Their mild salsa is pretty damn healthy actually...just tomatoes, onions, and cilantro :up:

i've never heard of Qdoba. reminds me of a native american tribe somewhere in the southwest, not appetizing.

qdoba_color_logo_1_%5B2%5D%20(2).jpg

sample_qdoba_01_05.jpg

Mango_Salad_cob_019_CC.JPG

taco-del-mar1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"