Chipotle Vs. Qdoba

Chipotle's over here in berkely is the spot

What about Moe's SouthWest Grill?

Don't you yell at me with your congealed arteries! :cmad:

jag

Actually, part of Chipotle's appeal is that they only use hormone-free meat and all natural ingredients.

I love Chipotle, but I haven't seen a Qdoba around Atlanta yet.

Wait....people actually eat that crap? :huh:

jag
Actually one of this nations top figure models (unfortunately the article is not in front of me at the moment) eats Chipotle everyday (gets the "naked burrito").

I think there's some kind of addictive ingredient in Chipotle, I go there at least once a week.

Never heard of Qdoba.

Actually, part of Chipotle's appeal is that they only use hormone-free meat and all natural ingredients.

It's not just the ingredients but how it's prepared that matters.

Actually one of this nations top figure models (unfortunately the article is not in front of me at the moment) eats Chipotle everyday (gets the "naked burrito").

That doesn't mean much to me and doesn't necessarily make it really healthy, either. Some people are blessed with genetics that allow them to eat things most people can't and still stay maintain an amazing physique. I know some guys who eat garbage and, as long as they closely watch their calorie and macronutrient levels even though they're eating garbage, still look friggin' amazing.

jag

^ Well then have them hold the sour cream and extra cheese if you don't want to get fat, jag. ;)

Chipotle burritos taste pretty good in my whitebread American opinion.

Now you guys have done it. I live 3 blocks from a Chipotle and I can't take this burrito talk any longer. Going to get non-naked burrito right now....

What fast food do you eat that is semi healthy then? Usually if it's a burger place I try to see if they have anything chicken on the menu. The salads are always dripping with ****, more calories than the burger.

The only "fast food" I'd ever say came close to being healthy is a burrito from one of these places. And even then, you have to take away some of the extras.

There is no such thing as healthy fast food. : oxymoron:

jag

It's convienience for people that can't make stuff the night before. We're just lazy i guess. :o I actually made peanut butter sandwiches and had carrots/celery sticks on the side all last week for once.

It's convienience for people that can't make stuff the night before. We're just lazy i guess. :o I actually made peanut butter sandwiches and had carrots/celery sticks on the side all last week for once.

:up:

jag

Not only is the convenience a problem, but it's so damn cheap. Back when I ate the stuff regularly, my wallet didn't even flinch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"