Christmas Lovers Thread-Grinches Stay Out

I have no problem with the commercialization of anything. The velocity of money is what keeps our society going.

I do agree big business improves Christmas.

One of my fondest memories was waking up to a SNES during Christmas.

I do agree big business improves Christmas.

One of my fondest memories was waking up to a SNES during Christmas.
Very similar to mine of waking up to a brand new Sega Genesis with the 1989 Batman movie game taped on top of it.

How many of us consider Blue and Gold christmas colors, along with the traditional Red and Green?

Mauve is my Christmas color... all the other colors stay away :o

I just had lunch with my mom and cousin for Christmas since mom is working tomorrow. It was nice to see them since it doesn't get to happen to often with all of us working. Hope everyone else has a great Christmas tomorrow!

Same here.I can usually keep it together through new years.After that,the blues set in.:csad:

I normally love Christmas, but this year the blues have set in even before the day. In fact, the whole week leading up to it hasn't been that great. Some members of my family have to be at odds with each other and can't seem to put things aside for even a few days but need to complain all the time. I'm not really looking forward to it at all this year. :csad:

I normally love Christmas, but this year the blues have set in even before the day. In fact, the whole week leading up to it hasn't been that great. Some members of my family have to be at odds with each other and can't seem to put things aside for even a few days but need to complain all the time. I'm not really looking forward to it at all this year. :csad:

Welcome to my world.:funny:

But,honestly things haven't been too bad this year.I usually try to distance myself (emotionally,if not physically) from the family bickering as much as possible,so I don't let it ruin things for me.

Merry Christmas Hypesters! :woot: :)

Merry Christmas SHH!

Merry Christmas, children.

My daughter just went out and spread food for the reindeer...and now she and mommy are making cookies for Santa.

I got the greatest gift of all this Christmas- Justin Bieber is retiring.

The greatest gift anyone could ask for is Justin Bieber being launched into the Sun.

I think this is the closest we'll ever come to world peace.

You can take you stupid comments and stuff them in your stocking :argh:

cavtrub11_zps67eb25fe.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"