• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

TENET

Untitled... A Christopher Nolan film.

As well as Italy, Nolan was also in India scouting for filming locations last month.

I don't believe this plot at all, but two genres that I'm a fan of coming together sounds cool. I want someone to make this bs plot into a movie one day. lol

I added spoiler tag just in the unlikely case this is true, bs, but still.

Rumored bs plot floating around:

It is a sci-fi action-thriller about time travel, with two intersecting storylines, one set in the near future and one in the 1950’s. John David Washington and Robert Pattinson are playing scientists who travel from the future to the past and get caught up in a conspiracy involving a femme fatale played by Elizabeth Debicki. Washington is the main, while Pattinson takes on a more antagonistic role.

The mechanics of time travel are unique, with the leads existing simultaneously in both time periods, and having limits to how far they can go and what they can do in the past. Mark Rylance and William Fichtner will be in the movie as supporting characters in the future timeline, while Lucy Boynton is in early talks for a pivotal role in the past timeline. James McAvoy is being eyed for a very important role in the past timeline as well

I don't believe this plot at all, but two genres that I'm a fan of coming together sounds cool. I want someone to make this bs plot into a movie one day. lol

It is a sci-fi action-thriller about time travel, with two intersecting storylines, one set in the near future and one in the 1950’s. John David Washington and Robert Pattinson are playing scientists who travel from the future to the past and get caught up in a conspiracy involving a femme fatale played by Elizabeth Debicki. Washington is the main, while Pattinson takes on a more antagonistic role.

The mechanics of time travel are unique, with the leads existing simultaneously in both time periods, and having limits to how far they can go and what they can do in the past. Mark Rylance and William Fichtner will be in the movie as supporting characters in the future timeline, while Lucy Boynton is in early talks for a pivotal role in the past timeline. James McAvoy is being eyed for a very important role in the past timeline as well
That plot sounds much better. I would definitely be into that. Hopefully that turns out to be somewhat true, cause it sounds great.

What's different about your's from James B's post? There's nothing different

He is busy doing the Sam Mendes film 1917.

This was put on the 4chan /tv/ board a few days ago but now Hollywood Reporter says it might involve time travel too so maybe some truth to it?

The mechanics of time travel are unique, with the leads existing simultaneously in both time periods, and having limits to how far they can go and what they can do in the past. Mark Rylance and William Fichtner will be in the movie as supporting characters in the future timeline, while Lucy Boynton is in early talks for a pivotal role in the past timeline. James McAvoy is being eyed for a very important role in the past timeline as well.

The title isn’t locked in yet, but it is being referred by studio heads as “Tempus Fugit”.

What's different about your's from James B's post? There's nothing different

I never read his post in the first place, man. I wasn't aware this rumored plot had already been posted. I still don't get why you coming at me like I owe you child support tho.

:o

lcCYdSJ.gif

Robert Pattinson had just received a text from Emma Thomas, the producer of the mysterious new Christopher Nolan movie he’s scheduled to shoot later this year. The message read: “Keep it oblique.” Pattinson was on the promotional trail for Claire Denis’ interstellar “High Life,” a characteristically elliptical probe into dark thoughts and black holes, and the subject of Nolan’s unnamed 2020 tentpole had already come up too many times for comfort. There were breathless news stories about how Pattinson thought the script was “unreal,” and that the actor had only been allowed to read it in a room that was locked from the outside. In an entertainment culture fueled by secrecy and spoilers, Thomas was understandably concerned that her star might spill the beans.

She needn’t have worried. Pattinson couldn’t explain the story if he tried. “Reading the script, you’re like… ‘huh?’” the actor said towards the end of a recent interview at A24’s Manhattan headquarters. “I feel like he must have invented something new — it’s incredibly dense, but also so meticulously thought out that it’s very easy to read. It’s cool.” He smiled and shook his head: “I don’t really understand how a lot of it works, but I’m very curious to find out!
Robert Pattinson Explains How He Learned to Trust His Own Talent and Take Big Risks – IndieWire

This honestly sounds fantastic to me

''The title isn’t locked in yet, but it is being referred by studio heads as “Tempus Fugit”

The Clock King Begins

Emma Nolan: How about 'Time Flies' as the title?
Nolan: Ugh. You're a bloody bore, so unoriginal.

Nolan looks out the window facing his artificial pond/

Nolan: I got it! 'Tempus Fugit'
Emma: Wut does it mean?
Nolan: Tempus fugit is a Latin phrase, usually translated into English as "time flies".
Emma: Uh!
Nolan: Brilliant. I know.
Emma: sigh. Just promise me the female character will have some kind of arch in this one.
Nolan: I promise/ Nolan cross his fingers and smiles.

Hmmm, taking it with a grain of salt for now. Anyone could've faked that.

Pattinosn had been doing a little of prrss for High Life and getting a lot of Chris Nolan questions. He won't answer anything specific of course bit the scale of this does sound pretty nuts. In gneral Pattinson has spent his post twilight years in very small indies and he had said jumping back I to a giant film is daunting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"