Stewart X3 Surprise

GreatWhiteWhale said:
Didn't you guys knows?

The surpise is the X-Men walk in on Xavier and Moira doing it on the dining room table.

Then they back away awkwardly, one by one, and shut the door.

:D

you just made an ugly mental picture in my head :eek:

It would be interesting to see Mags lead the team after Prof X dies.Here are my ideas:
If Magneto joins and leads the X-Men.I would expect that many of the young mutants living at the school would not agree with it and decide to leave seeing as though the institute may be corrupted.This would also be because of their parents.(having a known mutant terrorists among a school full of children will cause concern)
Enter Emma Frost.Having known Charles for years and being knowledgeable in her own right decides to offer some of the students leaving a chance to join her.Those that join her will eventually be a team,combining with other mutants that Frost has encountered in her own life.
Six months later the team is established and recieve their first mission.A geneticist has been kidnapped and taken to an unknown location.Gathering clues from the site of the kidnapping the team(New Mutants)are sent to where the scientist is taken.The scientist is seen on his knees and in chains.As the team approaches the scientist suddenly reveals himself to be Mr.Sinister in disguise.The Nasty Boys are there to assist him as a brief battle ensues.The New Mutants lose and are kidnapped sans Emma Frost who escapes and alerts the X-Men of the ambush.Mr.Sinister plans to tinker with the childrens dna and also to find out what happened to Phoenix and Cyclops.One of the mutants dies after the torture recieved by Sinister.Magneto leads the X-Men,Wolverine,Storm,Colossus,Kitty,Angel,Iceman and Beast and they go to Sinister's base.Wolverine finds out that one of the children died by Sinister's hand and goes into a beserker rage.He decides to leave the rest of the team and ambushes the Nasty Boys ALONE!!!
What do you guys think of this?

I'm sorry but at this point I don't know what they could do to convince me that Magneto could ever change and join the X-Men. The movies have him set a certain way, I mean it would take the right things happening to make me believe that Magneto could ever join the X-Men's cause...particularly after he wages his war with humans in X3.

I think the BIG surprise would be this:

The "Jean Grey" that the X-Men would be fighting against in X3 turns out to be a duplicate of the original and the original's body is lying at the bottom of Alkali Lake,in suspended animation,healing itself from the strain she suffered at the end of X2.Perhaps the "duplicate" turns out to be a being of pure psychic energy let out by Jean under the great pressure and it turns out its controlled by the mythical bird known as Pheonix.Perhaps the ending will have a certain scientist by the name of Dr Essex retreiving a nude body of the original Jean out of the waters...

my theory:

at the end of the movie...with the huge fight going on between all the mutants. the sentinels are just going to ambush and kill just about everyone. except for wolverine and a few others.

this would lead right into a days of future past scenario...(isnt already pretty set that Bishop has at least a cameo).

We know theres a wolverine movie comin up...so maybe wolvies movie would be him in X-4 trying to figure out a way to save the x-men from dying in the past....hence forge and Bishop.

if they go the path of the future with Forge, Bishop and what not, then will they put Cable in it at all? along with Apocalypse? so many possibilities. so many xmen paths to take.

Dark_Phoeinix86 said:
if they go the path of the future with Forge, Bishop and what not, then will they put Cable in it at all? along with Apocalypse? so many possibilities. so many xmen paths to take.
That to be honest would be an excellent spin off. No need to explain where all the other xmen are, its the future. Perfect spin off.

aaaaw thaaaaaaaaaaanks...i thought so too

Hell, anything that involves forge bishop and Cable, even if it was a god damn musical, id be for it!

the secret scene is.........................
truffleshuffle7gi.gif

Wheels vs Blob

HOTROD1988 said:

The "Jean Grey" that the X-Men would be fighting against in X3 turns out to be a duplicate of the original and the original's body is lying at the bottom of Alkali Lake,in suspended animation,healing itself from the strain she suffered at the end of X2.Perhaps the "duplicate" turns out to be a being of pure psychic energy let out by Jean under the great pressure and it turns out its controlled by the mythical bird known as Pheonix.Perhaps the ending will have a certain scientist by the name of Dr Essex retreiving a nude body of the original Jean out of the waters...
This may seem really cool to all the fans, but the casual movie-goers might not get what happened.

There is going to be a lot of suprises. The sentinels will be fought in the danger room. That is right, there are sentinels but they are computer programs in the danger room sequence...not in real life. Prof X dies but Magneto does not lead them. He will continue to lead his brotherhood. I think Gambit will make an appearance but towards the end. It would be awesome if they introduced a Dr. Nathaniel Essex as the lead creator of the cure. After all, the cure is deadly and kills Mystique. What if Apoc was behind the cure in the first place, making Essex(who will become Sinister at the end) impllant a virus in the new cure to kill off all the mutants so that he will reign supreme.

There is going to be a lot of suprises. The sentinels will be fought in the danger room. That is right, there are sentinels but they are computer programs in the danger room sequence...not in real life. Prof X dies but Magneto does not lead them. He will continue to lead his brotherhood. I think Gambit will make an appearance but towards the end. It would be awesome if they introduced a Dr. Nathaniel Essex as the lead creator of the cure. After all, the cure is deadly and kills Mystique. What if Apoc was behind the cure in the first place, making Essex(who will become Sinister at the end) impllant a virus in the new cure to kill off all the mutants so that he will reign supreme.

i know people keep saying "Patrick doesint know enough about the universe to think gambit is a suprise" but what if it came up, like a writer/director whoever just happens to mention a big secret like gambit or hey any other character and patrick,overhearing, understands that it would be quite a shock to fans.

do i believe that? no. but i figured id point it out

That would be crazy if it were so.

HOTROD1988 said:

Nothing against you...
But I think that would be very much crap.

It would cheapen all the events and emotions involved with and around Jean/Phoenix. Plus that just doesn't seem plausible for the style and realism within the movie universe.

I mean if it happens, nothing I can do about it, but I think it would suck.

chaseter said:

I seriously doubt Gambit will make even the slightest hidden cameo. I mean, it's nice if Gumbo-fans want to hold on to hope for him in some aspect, but let's not kid ourselves here.

And I really, really hope Apocalypse isn't introduced in this movie in anyway. No point to be all cliffhanger about the "ultimate mutant" or whatever. And Apocalypse wouldn't want to kill all mutants, he wants Survival of the Fittest, the strong to survive and live over the weak.

WalkingDead said:
Nothing against you...
But I think that would be very much crap.

It would cheapen all the events and emotions involved with and around Jean/Phoenix. Plus that just doesn't seem plausible for the style and realism within the movie universe.

I mean if it happens, nothing I can do about it, but I think it would suck.

Just a thought...just a thought :)

sparky_parker said:
the secret scene is.........................
truffleshuffle7gi.gif

Wheels vs Blob

wow man that is freakin awesome, stewart's face is......:unishr:

They could at least introduce an unmuttie Nathaniel Essex, like they did Dr. Hand McCoy in the last film. Essex could easily be the new bad guy in one of the future spinoffs. He would join up with Apocolypse who could see the survivors of the Legacy Virus/the cure as being fit enough to join his new world vision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"