Church Confirms Venom

**** Venom. Will there be SNAKES ON A PLANE in Spider-Man 3? <crosses fingers> :)

Well, I can't say Venom would have been my first choice as villain for 3 but I'm looking forward to seeing how he turns out on screen.

So spidey fights a guy made out of sand,a guy who has the same powers as him,and his best friend.Sounds pretty good to me.

same powers with far greater strength.....hopefully

E.Brock said:
same powers with far greater strength.....hopefully

^Sounds like there just going for an evil spidey version.

Suck it Venom haters. Drop down and suck it hard. Make it look like you like it.:mad::up:

GoldGoblin said:

We don't know thta yet, we may be in for a surprise, raimi knows that he can't change venom too much,he knows venom has a huge fanbase and he won't dissapoint them.

I hate to say I told you so, I've been saying it for years, Venom would be in SM-3.

This is no confirmation. Everyone knew that Venom was in the film even before the black suit pic.

GoldGoblin said:

GG's on a glider, Ock's got 4 tentacles, Venom's bigger than Spidey. If he's the same size, he's not Venom. I don't give a damn what lakiamai said. He may have said some things that may have been right, but I'm not buying everything he said like it was some prophetic word, Gold.

A Venom the same size as Spidey = VINO. :o

GarzaUK said:
Well that's that then Venom is in SM3, the origin, the journey and the death of Brock in all one "shared" film. Sounds like Sam isn't going to do the character justice to me. :(

why is he gonna die? dont say he'll die because all the villians die at the end. so does that mean Sand, GG and venom are gonna die....not gonna happen

Yes! I'm glad Venom is in this movie!

I can't wait!:up:

GoldGoblin said:
So spidey fights a guy made out of sand,a guy who has the same powers as him,and his best friend.Sounds pretty good to me.

Me too. :up:

That kinda sucks really. Venom will be nothing like in the comics and he'll die. He should have been in his own movie with just Spidey and him.

Damn you fanboys who had Raimi put him in.

i d feel fairly safe betting Brock/Venom will occupy more than just one SM film. same for Harry in Gobbie garb.

why do people keep saying venom/brock is going to die?

that Q/A isn't exactly the bible. the guy was right about 1 or 2 things, but could still be wrong about everything else.

if they kill him off like a half rate villian then ill kill raimi off personally

venom4life said:
The famous "Q&A" as some say.

:rolleyes:
Church talks about a fight between Spidey, Venom and him. Like the Q and A said. The Q and A confirmed many things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"