Comics Civil War: Fallen Son- Spider-man

Killing Stark or Cap would be the easy way out of ending Civil War. Personally I think
Nick Fury will die, and Stark will take over as head of shield

Both of those things could theoretically happen, but Nick Fury's not in charge of S.H.I.E.L.D. so they're mutually exclusive.

Sorry, but Cap already died. So did every other major Marvel non-mutie (except Spidey).

**** Marvel. They couldn't understand continuity or honoring history if their lives depended on it.

Aloha,
Don't forget The Other-Peter DIED as well.
Spidey rules

SENSMANN001001_col2.jpg

SENSMANN001002_col2.jpg
Wow! That's great! LOVE that kind of Peter/MJ stuff! :heart:

That is some great artwork...not too sure that I like MJ's face in the last panel on the first page, but it's still looking good.

Cap and the rest didn't die. They were saved by Franklin Richards. And Peter wasn't around to mourn. He was messed up, badly injured. Ben Reily was the one left to reflect on a hero-less NYC.

He barely knew all the people that Peter knew in the business so he wouldn't have been as heavily affected. Though, the city did show it's appreciation to the fact that he's always around ,regardless of the pooh that's always flung at him.

Seems you don't have much understanding of continuity yourself there, Mr. Marine.

No one in 616 knew that Franklin saved them. In their mind, they were all dead. And PETER knew it (in addition to ben). Peter wasn't THAT ****ed up that he didn't know that Cap and the rest had died. He never really mourned them, and he certainly didn't feel the need to throw on the black costume over it.

I read on another board that this scene is a flashback. That this scene is in the Wedding Album and it takes place after Peter gets the costume and before MJ is terrorized by Venom. I don't have the wedding album, though, can anyone confirm this?:huh:

i have the wedding album and don't remember it

I think this is going to be a sad year for Petey.

It happened in Spider Man Annual 21. and that scene isn't a flashback. It's a return to their place of peace. the MJ peter scene is current. The Flash Back scenes are specifically drawn to look like Romita Sr's original style.

and what you said before about everyone else dying. They didn't die. They were saved by Franklin Richards.

I read on another board that this scene is a flashback. That this scene is in the Wedding Album and it takes place after Peter gets the costume and before MJ is terrorized by Venom. I don't have the wedding album, though, can anyone confirm this?:huh:
Heres the scene everyone thinks the SSM Annual is "Flash backing" to. And I didn't know you responded to what I said earlier. My bad.

PreWedding_Swing2.jpg
PreWedding_Swing3.jpg

tHat's some good stuff, right there. I like the older look in Spidey artwork.

Has anyone suggested that
Iron Man/Tony Stark might die at the end of Civil War? It could be inferred from the "Fallen Son" title that, since Marvel was forcing the "like a father" angle for Pete and Tony, the title might have more significance for Spider-Man.

Heres the scene everyone thinks the SSM Annual is "Flash backing" to. And I didn't know you responded to what I said earlier. My bad.

PreWedding_Swing2.jpg
PreWedding_Swing3.jpg

If the new annual is a 'flashback' to this scene then it's a complete re-write of it too...Too many things are different, from the time of day (shortly after 1am in the original, clearly near dawn or sunset in the new)... MJ's clothes...In the new scene MJ obviously has no idea where she is until Peter pulls his hands away (in the old she can see exactly where he is taking her) ...They never go the top of the mast in the old either....

So nope, for me the flashback idea just doesn't work atm.

No, but why would they call it Fallen SON if it involed May's death?
because he might as well be her son. he was raised as such. besides, would it sound any cooler if the title was FALLEN NEPHEW?

No, but why would they call it Fallen SON if it involed May's death?
because he might as well be her son. he was raised as such. besides, would it sound any cooler if the title was FALLEN NEPHEW?

The Fallen Son is not just about Peter. It's about other Marvel characters too, so you're saying that Wolverine is also Aunt May's son since he also has one issue of Fallen Son! ^^

You DO know that Fallen Son is a multi Character One-Shot series right? It has nothing to do with Spider-Man's personal life other than his connection to a Fallen Fellow Super Hero.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"