• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Comics Spider-man in May

Well it wouldn't be the first time...

30929984076.348.GIF

I said the FANTASTIC Four, not "Marvel's most popular heroes at the time Four", lol. :cwink:

Well, I'll be getting Spider-Man/FF. That book just looks like all-out fun...and Ringo does a great Spidey and an awesome Fantastic Four....can't wait for that one...

Alos, I'll be getting ASG and MAYBE New Avengers....I'm still waiting to pick up NA27 to see how I like the new team. It's been awhile since I bought that book at all.

As for ASM...I'm not missing it. SSm not being up there hurts pretty badly, though....at least we have the annual.
I'm also looking forward to SM/FF (even though I've decided "team-ups" are not usually my thing). Jeff Parker really impressed me with the Marvel Adventure SM story he did, "Goom Got Game." It was hysterical! I hoped I'd see his name on something else.
http://www.spiderfan.org/comics/reviews/marvel_adventures_spiderman/004.html

So just what is the story with ASM? My interest has so waned with the Civil War that I don't go get comics every week... I thought I might have missed something. But it's just amazingly late? :huh:

Who's hand is that in the middle on the USM #109 cover,I see Daredevil, Moonknight, Iron Fist, and Shang Chi, but who's the blue and gold sparkly hand? Not an Ultimate Speedball I hope, there was a speedball in USM annual #2 in the police station... but still.

Who's hand is that in the middle on the USM #109 cover,I see Daredevil, Moonknight, Iron Fist, and Shang Chi, but who's the blue and gold sparkly hand? Not an Ultimate Speedball I hope, there was a speedball in USM annual #2 in the police station... but still.

I believe its Dr. Strange

Like I think someone already said, ASM is probably just April's solicit pushed back to May. They pushed back ASM #539 to March instead of February, because of the CW delays pushing back #538.

Last month they had both ASM 540 and 541 in April's solicit, and I saw on Marvel's site that they had moved 541 to May 30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ritayo
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"