The Dark Knight CNBC decribes what a "FANBOY" is! And yes there's a bit of TDK in it too!

I think you guys are all talk no action. I walked the floor of SDCC this year alone, and nobody asked me out. :ninja:

Maybe it's because they were all distracted by the scantily-clad Grindhouse lady with the machine gun leg. :cwink: Or it's because I'm never scantily clad. :oldrazz: I like it that way - men always treat me as a person.
Oh man Rose Mcgowan is like my dream girl I love her.

I probably should have gone if she was there. How could you not like a girl who dated Marylin Manson?

:woot:

That along seals it. Do you have any memorabilia?

Can they cite all the statistics back to the beginning of their team? Is everything in their team colors? That kind of thing? Absolutely.

Yes and Yes.. :o

I'm one of those sports fans.

I think you're right I'm not just a nerd but possibly the biggest nerd on the planet. Anything I like I'm a fanboy for so I guess I have fallen to the Darkside.

btw Is nerdism considered darkside or light?

I dunno, all aspects of nerd is cool well kind of... no wait not really the darkside is a LARPER (live action role play)

I think you guys are all talk no action. I walked the floor of SDCC this year alone, and nobody asked me out. :ninja:

Maybe it's because they were all distracted by the scantily-clad Grindhouse lady with the machine gun leg. :cwink: Or it's because I'm never scantily clad. :oldrazz: I like it that way - men always treat me as a person.
i would but you're on the other side of the country...sorry:yay:

My bf was on the other side of the ocean... I just imported him. :) Distance is only an obstacle if it's permanent.
si, but i'm sure you actually met sometime before one of you flew over the atlantic, yes?:cwink:

si, but i'm sure you actually met sometime before one of you flew over the atlantic, yes?:cwink:

Well... we talked online for probably 6 months. Then he came over to see me, and I him, for the last year. He'll be arriveing back here on a four-year visa next week soooooo.... I guess. :o

So talk to her online for 6 months before you fly out and see her!

Well... we talked online for probably 6 months. Then he came over to see me, and I him, for the last year. He'll be arriveing back here on a four-year visa next week soooooo.... I guess. :o

So talk to her online for 6 months before you fly out and see her!
haha,fair enough:woot:

I like the "scholar" title. It's classy and to-the-point when it comes to being learned about thangs. :word:

Anguissette1979, That's pretty rad of you two, Stand Inside Your Love..

Travel the World..

Traverse the Skies..

Your Home is Here...

Within My Heart..

*cries*

A warm kind of mushy... like a Koosh ball that a chubby cat decided to take a nap on. :)

lolcat.jpg

I think you just described Captain Jack Sparrow...

(...hairy with tiny barnacle like things)

O monstrous world! Take note, take note, O world,
To be direct and honest is not safe.

*cries*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"