Cobra Kai - (The Karate Kid Spin-Off)

So if they're only filming now, when might this series debut? In the summer? Or only by New Year of 2025 (since it's typically a New Year show)?

If the typical schedule for the last two seasons holds, with 2 to 3 months of filming and another few months of post production, we could get season six as early as this Summer. And with the success of Stranger Things season five in summer 2022, I could definitely see them banking on that.

As a matter of fact, reading that tweet, it makes me wonder if they’re going to pull a Stranger Things season five and split up the season. Release the first eight episodes in one month, and release the last two episodes the month later as a special finale event. As much as some people didn’t like how they did that, from a marketing perspective, it did work wonders, so it could definitely work for this, as popular as it is.

Will be huge if/when we get her in this show. Won’t feel complete until that happens.

Yep. And I am not buying the speculation that
she is Tori's mom because we saw Tori's mom as bedridden, and we know that if the actor is alive and well they character that they played is alive and well. It will be interesting to see if Julie is married to that guy she has a crush on in the film

I never saw the Hilary Swank movie, may have to rectify that before season 6.

It's not great and the worst one of the 4 Pat Morita Karate Kid films, but it's not bad enough to where we don't want to see what happens to Hilary's character after this movie.

Well, more that Swank became an Oscar winning actress than we care about her character from that movie.

Like what they did with the cartoon characters from 3, and how Cobra Kai improved Karate Kid III because of fleshing and grounding those villain characters.

The Next Karate Kid is underrated in my book. I might be a little biased because I grew up on that and the 3 Ninjas movies, but it’s not a dumpster fire like some people would describe it as.

And Julie could kick Daniel’s ass.

The Next Karate Kid is underrated in my book. I might be a little biased because I grew up on that and the 3 Ninjas movies, but it’s not a dumpster fire like some people would describe it as.

Oh man, my brothers and I were obsessed with 3 Ninja's growing up! We actually dressed as Rocky, Colt, and Tum-Tum for Halloween one year. Good times.

It's totally one of those movies where if you first watched it as a kid you can never hate it but if you first saw it as an adult you might as well be watching a dumpster fire, similar to Space Jam or the Power Rangers movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"