Colored contacts

terry78

My name is Stefan, sweet thang
Reaction score
If you're in the biz or whatever and it's required for your act or a role, I can see it, but I think they're starting to get a little played out as of late. My younger cousin wears light green ones for whatever reason, but she's also the only chick in the family into alterna-rock and....it pains me to even say it, Fallout Boy. As a fashion statement, just never got the appeal.

If you're in the biz or whatever and it's required for your act or a role, I can see it, but I think they're starting to get a little played out as of late. My younger cousin wears light green ones for whatever reason, but she's also the only chick in the family into alterna-rock and....it pains me to even say it, Fallout Boy. As a fashion statement, just never got the appeal.

:csad: :csad: :csad:

hateum.always make fun of girls withum.

Colored contacts apply to the same reason I disagree with most hair dying, plastic surgeries, etc - people shouldn't feel the need to really change the way they look.

people like the look of bright-colored eyes, but sometimes it's just kinda sad.

ugh! sounds like oakzap:csad::down

ugh! sounds like oakzap:csad::down

Hence why I give her a hard time..she reminds me of the cousiin. :p

Nothing turns a few heads more than a dark skinned black chick with light green eyes, half dyed green hair and a full Hot Topic wardrobe.

I feel your pain when it comes to the Fallout Boy crisis.(I have 3 nieces)
I haven't had to deal with the contacts yet,thankfully none of them have jobs.
But I guess its all good as long as that cousin of yours practices good eyegine...

If I had a set of Zombie contacts Id wear em all the time.

^And you're how old, bro?

Hence why I give her a hard time..she reminds me of the cousiin. :p

Nothing turns a few heads more than a dark skinned black chick with light green eyes, half dyed green hair and a full Hot Topic wardrobe.

seriously man,wtf!?

To be honest, I've considered getting hazel contact lenses. But then my grandma noticed my eye color might be slowly changing, like my grandpa's. He had brown eyes when he was younger, but they slowly turned hazel as he got older. If genetics mean squat, I might just have to be really patient.

There's nothing wrong with using coloured contacts, especially when you are off out...

One of the first impressions you make when you are out is with eye contact and what's wrong with taking the upper hand with contacts. That's not saying you have to be crazy and say they are actually your eye colour but it makes it easier to break down conversation boundaries.

In a nightime environment, there is no difference in my eyes to wearing coloured contacts as there is to wearing normal contacts instead of glasses...

everyone wants to look their best on a night out and *gasp* coloured contacts can bring out the best in people's facial appearance. The same way dressing up nicely can or wearing nice accessories...

:eek:

I used to have turquoise ones which were crazy cool but they only lasted for a month and slightly affected my eyes (cause i kept them in too long) so i won't be going back anytime soon.

I like fall out boy. :o

I hate contacts though, its trickery. Thinking i'm hanging out with a blue eyed chick who's eyes are really muddy brown. :cmad:

Exorcist.jpg

A number of my mates put them in when we go to raves, part of the costume.

hateum.always make fun of girls withum.

Colored contacts apply to the same reason I disagree with most hair dying, plastic surgeries, etc - people shouldn't feel the need to really change the way they look.

people like the look of bright-colored eyes, but sometimes it's just kinda sad.

Hence why I give her a hard time..she reminds me of the cousiin.

I feel your pain when it comes to the Fallout Boy crisis.(I have 3 nieces)
I haven't had to deal with the contacts yet,thankfully none of them have jobs.
But I guess its all good as long as that cousin of yours practices good eyegine...

If I had a set of Zombie contacts Id wear em all the time.
Quit your *****ing.:down
There's nothing wrong with using coloured contacts, especially when you are off out...

One of the first impressions you make when you are out is with eye contact and what's wrong with taking the upper hand with contacts. That's not saying you have to be crazy and say they are actually your eye colour but it makes it easier to break down conversation boundaries.

In a nightime environment, there is no difference in my eyes to wearing coloured contacts as there is to wearing normal contacts instead of glasses...

everyone wants to look their best on a night out and *gasp* coloured contacts can bring out the best in people's facial appearance. The same way dressing up nicely can or wearing nice accessories...

:eek:

I used to have turquoise ones which were crazy cool but they only lasted for a month and slightly affected my eyes (cause i kept them in too long) so i won't be going back anytime soon.
I feel the same way about them. Don't need them but sometimes they can really help out.
I like fall out boy. :o

I hate contacts though, its trickery. Thinking i'm hanging out with a blue eyed chick who's eyes are really muddy brown. :cmad:

I like Fallout Boy too.
I hate muddy brown eyes but pretty brown eyes are fine though.

I have to wear colour contacts, I was born with two different eye colours, one is dark brown the other is light hazel. So I wear contacts to even them out.

I have to wear colour contacts, I was born with two different eye colours, one is dark brown the other is light hazel. So I wear contacts to even them out.
David Bowie's got crazy eyes and he doesn't do that.
David_Bowie.jpg

...and as near as I can tell Bowie is as hip a human being as we've got.

David Bowie's got crazy eyes and he doesn't do that.
David_Bowie.jpg

...and as near as I can tell Bowie is as hip a human being as we've got.

I don't know about bowie but I don't want people staring at me and asking me what is wrong with my eyes, which has happened.

:grin: I think that would be nice to have. My eyes are darker than sin.

How is it any different from coloring your hair or tanning your skin? :huh:

That just requires an intervention based on that.

How is it any different from coloring your hair or tanning your skin? :huh:

Your eyes are your most important feature, window to the soul. You lie to me about your eyes, it's on.:cmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"